Hart and McCarthy signed

Good moves i think,hart has the experiance to tell his defenders where to be as well keep the ball out the net,hopefully give a bit of confidence to those in front of him.As well as Mccarthys skill he buys the youngsters in the midfield time to develop.along with mcgegor and forrest some of the pressure comes off the soros and turnbulls etc.Much needed experiance all round,well done celtic.......eventually.

Good moves i think,hart has the experiance to tell his defenders where to be as well keep the ball out the net,hopefully give a bit of confidence to those in front of him.As well as Mccarthys skill he buys the youngsters in the midfield time to develop.along with mcgegor and forrest some of the pressure comes off the soros and turnbulls etc.Much needed experiance all round,well done celtic.......eventually.
I don't think we're done yet either johnjj.

Clay if your watching, I've got my knock off green and white striped 3 leaf clover t-shirt out the cupboard....my royal rumble 99 video tape ready to play (I'm excited to see undertaker take on jake the snake) VIPBOX is loaded back on the phone!!! I'm a seltic fan again. We have made some new signings.....whoop whoop. Sorry I missed you!!! And thank for your kind words....we are two best friends that anyone could have 😁😁😁

Back