Hatate appreciation page

Some player, some goal
Reo doesn't get flustered when he's on the ball and players are all around him, he seems to relish beating the man and will fight for the ball back if he loses it
Great seeing wee Jota enjoying himself
After the game, I think Jota mentioned the through ball Reo tried to get to him, that would have been a peach of a 40 yard pass, if it would have come off
The season's bright, it's Green & White
HH Reo, Ange & the Bhoys

Last edited:
Some player, some goal
Reo doesn't get flustered when he on the ball and players are all around him, he seems to relish beating the man and will fight for the ball back if he loses it
Great seeing wee Jota enjoying himself
After the game, I think Jota mentioned the through ball Reo tried to get to him, that would have been a peach of a 40 yard pass, if it would have come off
The season's bright, it's Green & White
HH Reo, Ange & the Bhoys
Reo has some strength too, despite their best efforts he wasn't getting pushed off the ball tonight.

Hatate does look like being the real deal and a bargain.

We do have to be careful about getting over-excited by early appearances as some players come in, look really good and then very quickly drop off - recent examples are Laxalt (I think he was our MotM in his first 3 appearances including setting a defensive record in the Europa League), Oli Burke (clamouring to sign him up at first then Rodgers left and Lennon dropped him) and even Ajeti (who was scoring early even if he wasn't playing so well).

But these new signings seem to have the right attitude, work ethic and ability so I have high hopes for most of them being big successes for us.

I hope young Dembele gets fit soon too as I really think he would have thrived this season under Ange. Yet another Celtic player deliberately crocked by an inferior opponent who just couldn't handle his superior playing ability - and in a "friendly" too!

Hatate does look like being the real deal and a bargain.

We do have to be careful about getting over-excited by early appearances as some players come in, look really good and then very quickly drop off - recent examples are Laxalt (I think he was our MotM in his first 3 appearances including setting a defensive record in the Europa League), Oli Burke (clamouring to sign him up at first then Rodgers left and Lennon dropped him) and even Ajeti (who was scoring early even if he wasn't playing so well).

But these new signings seem to have the right attitude, work ethic and ability so I have high hopes for most of them being big successes for us.

I hope young Dembele gets fit soon too as I really think he would have thrived this season under Ange. Yet another Celtic player deliberately crocked by an inferior opponent who just couldn't handle his superior playing ability - and in a "friendly" too!
The huge difference now BB is us eventually buying into a manager with the type of player that suits his vision on how he wants his team to play.
Hatate already fills that criteria with his outstanding ability, with such a wonderful attitude also on display.
Still believe that he has a great deal of versatility as a player also, and could use him in a variety of different positions also, if Ange ever wanted to change the shape of the team also imo.
Hatate isn't the only one either has so many of his signings have filled the same criteria of player, Ange will place his trust upon, and none have failed to date either imo.
Such a change to the turn around of a manager been given the young prodigy and expect him to turn him into a valuable gem.
Amazing just how much extra value can be generated, when you actually run a football club in the right manner it should be as such, regarding players representing the club.
You never know, it might actually catch on as its taken long enough to put into practice.

Members online

Latest posts

Back