Hate crimes and the Rangers supporting policeman at Ibrox on Sunday

Saw this on Follow Follow...

The Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Act 2021 will come into effect on April 1, 2024.

This new legislation affects discussions held on FollowFollow. As such, please make sure to review the changes, which are described here: https://www.parliament.scot/bills-and-laws/bills/hate-crime-and-public-order-scotland-bill.

We take this opportunity to remind you that each user must treat all other users with respect and not post offensive, discriminatory or hateful content. The FollowFollow team has increased its moderation team and activities accordingly.
That'll be them shutting it down then

The SNP are a joke and have been for past few years (I will never vote for that party again) this new law just won’t work in Scotland (people should be more considerate tho to other people regardless)
I consider myself a considerate and well mannered bloke with a sense of humour.
However what Biden introduced at Easter, 'Transgender visibility day' and Scotland's going down the same road, I will never ever be bullied by any fkd up law that says I MUST recognise a man who dresses as a woman as a trans woman, never. Crossdresser ? Yes.
I've no problem with them identifying as such , just don't ask me to do the same, I will go to jail on this principle I feel so strongly about it.
To me its no different to the purposes of the crusades or the Islamic caliphate , if that's a hate crime then I'm a hateful cunt.
I'm not a hateful cunt I'm also not a fkn fool .
If I wish to identify as the coolest guy on the planet then thats fine but when I start demanding that others also identify me in the same way , well, safe to say I'm no longer the coolest guy on the planet.

I consider myself a considerate and well mannered bloke with a sense of humour.
However what Biden introduced at Easter, 'Transgender visibility day' and Scotland's going down the same road, I will never ever be bullied by any fkd up law that says I MUST recognise a man who dresses as a woman as a trans woman, never. Crossdresser ? Yes.
I've no problem with them identifying as such , just don't ask me to do the same, I will go to jail on this principle I feel so strongly about it.
To me its no different to the purposes of the crusades or the Islamic caliphate , if that's a hate crime then I'm a hateful cunt.
I'm not a hateful cunt I'm also not a fkn fool .
If I wish to identify as the coolest guy on the planet then thats fine but when I start demanding that others also identify me in the same way , well, safe to say I'm no longer the coolest guy on the planet.
The wan time u must identify a guy as a burd is in 🇹🇭🇹🇭 Thailand m8 or u'll be Fuked & no in a good way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. So long as ur no Non Binary or a Theyby am sure u'll be fine! 🤣🤣🤣.. World's Fuked m8, Full ae Fukin LOONBINS taking offence at Fuk Aw whilst there's Wanes aw oor the world getting Murdered! So long as I die in the arms ae a Thai🇹🇭🇹🇭 Beauty I DONT give a Fuk!! 🤣🤣🤣

How very dare u! 🤣🤣🤣.. I suspect the 1st 24 cases wont even make it tae court!! 24-0 again tae the good guys!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There will be one poor cunt that gets the lot thrown at him and serves 6 month only for it to be appealed and overturned.
How will this work if a married couple of 40years have an argument and hubby says to wifey " stfu ya fat lazy bitch"?
Will that be a hate crime against overweight people?
Go to court then wifey doesn't want to press charges because she happened to shout " away ya skinny fuk ye ! The cats got a bigger tadger than you" which could be seen as a hate crime?
Polis Scotland best be ordering in thousands of crayons 🖍 to deal with the massive upsurge in crime

The wan time u must identify a guy as a burd is in 🇹🇭🇹🇭 Thailand m8 or u'll be Fuked & no in a good way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. So long as ur no Non Binary or a Theyby am sure u'll be fine! 🤣🤣🤣.. World's Fuked m8, Full ae Fukin LOONBINS taking offence at Fuk Aw whilst there's Wanes aw oor the world getting Murdered! So long as I die in the arms ae a Thai🇹🇭🇹🇭 Beauty I DONT give a Fuk!! 🤣🤣🤣
Heard it Sean, bet you're giving and taking loads a fuk(s) and probably no too choosy where the fuk that fuk came fae 🤣🤣

Don't care what people want to be or claim to be, if it doesn't affect me, then fair enough, live and let live, but that could be just me, I love my 'kids' all grown now, but if they want to identify as a teapot that's fine by me HH Any time the Govt tries to score points (any Govt) on these kind of things, they lose my vote, but again, to each their own, although the biker on the Harley winning the Tour de France because he identifies as a cyclist, is a bit much

Don't care what people want to be or claim to be, if it doesn't affect me, then fair enough, live and let live, but that could be just me, I love my 'kids' all grown now, but if they want to identify as a teapot that's fine by me HH Any time the Govt tries to score points (any Govt) on these kind of things, they lose my vote, but again, to each their own, although the biker on the Harley winning the Tour de France because he identifies as a cyclist, is a bit much
Pretty much same as I was saying DILL idt many have a problem with people identifying as whatever they like if it makes them happy.
It's when it starts being forced upon the rest of us to concur that the person identifying as a tattie is actually a cabbage we start running into problems.
Aye what I said there is ridiculous but no less than what we're being subjected to now.
Even worse is when schools think they have the right to keep information about children's behaviour at school from their parents that is 100% wrong in every sense.

Back