Have I just read that right ??

Watching a programme just now about the George Cinq Hotel in Paris, 5 Michelin stars, absolute luxury, 10 grand bottles of wine, 13 grand a night for a suite! And I thought ooh its extravagant living there!

Then I thought fuck me the ranjurs are spending 500 grand a week to "live" in squalor, surrounded with rats, litter and smashed MD bottles, in a semi derelict victorian bog in Govan!

They have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for the last few years even looking between the floorboards to pick up the pennies , to be honest Ithink this is just to cover thier arse if anyone comes knocking well tough rents been spent and we have the accounts to prove it’s just another umbrella to keep them ticking let’s face it the SFA will do nothing if it was any other club they would be on it,like Coronation St a new saga every week but no ending

What's the phrase up the creek without a paddle ?Thank f**k for the 30 million for the fat Columbian , 50 million for Kent ( not the English county) and that fashion fella must be worth at least another 25 -30million and super Tav priceless , wait till January until they can't sell any of the tossers .
I'm worried will that face painter ever get the Tenner they owe him/her

Watching a programme just now about the George Cinq Hotel in Paris, 5 Michelin stars, absolute luxury, 10 grand bottles of wine, 13 grand a night for a suite! And I thought ooh its extravagant living there!

Then I thought fuck me the ranjurs are spending 500 grand a week to "live" in squalor, surrounded with rats, litter and smashed MD bottles, in a semi derelict victorian bog in Govan!
Well David who lives in a gaff like this.
🧟‍♀️ 🐀 🐍

HH 😂

I think it's quite generous of them to announce figures like this on Guy Fawkes night, gives us the chance to respond with a firework or two to celebrate 🎆

But would it not have been more apt to announce them last week on Halloween? 🧟‍♂️

Or better still 2 days ago during the Mexican Day Of The Dead? 💀

Inconsiderate bastards!

Right enough when you put it like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My guess is that the figures they have conjured up have more than a lorry load of sugar coating on them ,so who knows what the true picture is behind the spin

The worry now is that sevco 2012 now depends on CL cash to stay alive and this season there is only one way to guarantee that

Will it be in Scottish football interests for a certain club to get the life belt

The total losses since the birth of sevco 2012 is 105m in 9 short years
Over 50m in the 3 even shorter years since slippy g rode into dodge
50m to win 1 trophy in Scottish football
Bet the liverpool fans can't wait for slippy to grace them with his presence in their dug out
He'll Fukin DESTROY everything Klopp has built m8, Fukin CLUELESS CUNT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Says the same 💩💩 every time they get FUKED "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Course that's down tae Me & me players & I'll take the blame coz Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Course Me & Me players play as a collective" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Sumwan obviously gave him Collective as his word ae the week & the Thick Scouce Cunts no stopped using it since!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He'll Fukin DESTROY everything Klopp has built m8, Fukin CLUELESS CUNT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Says the same 💩💩 every time they get FUKED "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Course that's down tae Me & me players & I'll take the blame coz Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Course Me & Me players play as a collective" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Sumwan obviously gave him Collective as his word ae the week & the Thick Scouce Cunts no stopped using it since!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

My guess is that the figures they have conjured up have more than a lorry load of sugar coating on them ,so who knows what the true picture is behind the spin

The worry now is that sevco 2012 now depends on CL cash to stay alive and this season there is only one way to guarantee that

Will it be in Scottish football interests for a certain club to get the life belt
You're not suggesting that they might get more than their fair share of penalties this season are you??

🙀 perish the thought!

🤣🤣🤣 the best bit is that not only did dodgy dave take his 5 million loan back he took £824 grand back as interest,saviour my baws 🤣🤣🤣
Big Fat Swallee took eez 800k as well m8 fur planting Magic Mushies fur a Yr oan the Beechgrove Gairden!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Yes the epitome of a Sevco Man, claim ur the NEW Messiah, cripple them on the park then SCREW every HAEPNY yi can aff them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Auld Squinty get ma vote fur a Statue🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's the phrase up the creek without a paddle ?Thank f**k for the 30 million for the fat Columbian , 50 million for Kent ( not the English county) and that fashion fella must be worth at least another 25 -30million and super Tav priceless , wait till January until they can't sell any of the tossers .
I'm worried will that face painter ever get the Tenner they owe him/her
No one wanted the world class players in the last transfer window so they only way they'll get sold is if they're in the bargain bin.

Big Fat Swallee took eez 800k as well m8 fur planting Magic Mushies fur a Yr oan the Beechgrove Gairden!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Yes the epitome of a Sevco Man, claim ur the NEW Messiah, cripple them on the park then SCREW every HAEPNY yi can aff them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Auld Squinty get ma vote fur a Statue🤣🤣🤣🤣
We all need to come up with an imaginative business plan where you do less than fuck all to get 800 grand out of them!

"Good evening I'm here to check the standards of your llama and alpaca care....
Yup all seems to be in order that's £800000 thank you "

🦙

Back