Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

Imatim

This will be a battle and we need to be up for it.

I’ve put O’Riley straight in as apparently he’s a player with a bit of dig and he has the height we will need. I think Ange will play Taylor but if it was me I’d play Scales for similar reasons to O’Riley.

Hart

Juranovic. C-V Starfelt Taylor

Hatate Bitton O’Riley

Abada Giakoummakis Jota

I’ve put O’Riley straight in as apparently he’s a player with a bit of dig and he has the height we will need. I think Ange will play Taylor but if it was me I’d play Scales for similar reasons to O’Riley.

Hart

Hatate Bitton O’Riley

Abada Giakoummakis Jota
Expect more wild tackles tomo with intent to injure our players .If thats the team then hopefully it ll be enough to get the win but thats one severly weakened side.

Hart

Hatate Bitton O’Riley

Abada Giakoummakis Jota
Has O'Rileys clearance come through

Fully expect Souttar to take casualties with full immunity before he moves on to sevco at the weekend

Hopefully we come away with 3 points and no injuries , funny thing is we've got the beating of Hearts but not the Refs ,,,,,only in Scotland
Spot on Kelly, the horrible fuck will only be playing for the scum tomorrow night and trying to win the zombie over by leaving his mark upon our players, hope we show the useless fuck up for what he remains.

I expect a red card. For us. For, well, just turning up!
Joking of course, but the pressure is on, is it Beaton?
I hope big Blockchain plays, he can handle the rough stuff, I liked the way he swatted away the Alloa players like the annoying wasps they look like when he came on.
It could be a baptism of fire for O'Riley, either as a sub or a starter. He looks like he can handle it though. I'd like to see us getting stuck into them for a change.

Would be lying if I didn't have concerns regarding this game and even more so.
Not on football terms, as I don't see any team getting close to us still on football ability no matter what team we put out.
It's the darker side of the game (cheating) that remains my biggest concern, especially with the biggest cheating bastard having such a big say in the outcome still.
Throw in all the missiles that will be directed at our players as expected then a very uncomfortable watch I'm expecting yet again.
These next 3 games I believe will go a long way to seeing how our title hope remains, and everyone in Scottish football seem hellbent in trying to stop us in our tracks, but still believe that there is far too much character within this team, for all the cheating obstacles to be successful still.
Delighted abada is available and think he will get the nod through the centre with Forrest coming in on the right with Jota on the left.
Think it's going to be a huge night for hatate and O'Reilly who will surely be targeted along with Jota and starfelt also.
Believe that there is still plenty of enough quality and character within the team to get another vital 3 points even if options from the bench remain fairly limited still.
Could well be hard work trying to keep the emotions in check during the match, but still believe we will all be smiling at the end of it
Celtic 3-1 win
HH

Would be lying if I didn't have concerns regarding this game and even more so.
Not on football terms, as I don't see any team getting close to us still on football ability no matter what team we put out.
It's the darker side of the game (cheating) that remains my biggest concern, especially with the biggest cheating bastard having such a big say in the outcome still.
Throw in all the missiles that will be directed at our players as expected then a very uncomfortable watch I'm expecting yet again.
These next 3 games I believe will go a long way to seeing how our title hope remains, and everyone in Scottish football seem hellbent in trying to stop us in our tracks, but still believe that there is far too much character within this team, for all the cheating obstacles to be successful still.
Delighted abada is available and think he will get the nod through the centre with Forrest coming in on the right with Jota on the left.
Think it's going to be a huge night for hatate and O'Reilly who will surely be targeted along with Jota and starfelt also.
Believe that there is still plenty of enough quality and character within the team to get another vital 3 points even if options from the bench remain fairly limited still.
Could well be hard work trying to keep the emotions in check during the match, but still believe we will all be smiling at the end of it
Celtic 3-1 win
HH

We need to be right up for it.

No passengers. Disciplined, controlled aggression.....and we need to take our chances...

We need to be right up for it.

No passengers. Disciplined, controlled aggression.....and we need to take our chances...
We have to start converting these big chances far better, to start making these games far easier than we are currently doing, as we are still letting teams remain within the game still, when the game could and should have been long over as a contest

To be honest, I am apprehensive. We have too many players unavailable to feel confident about getting the 3 points.
Too many key players injured, too many unproven stand ins. Biggest fear is this might be the game where the thread of the season starts to unravel, unfortunately.

To be honest, I am apprehensive. We have too many players unavailable to feel confident about getting the 3 points.
Too many key players injured, too many unproven stand ins. Biggest fear is this might be the game where the thread of the season starts to unravel, unfortunately.
We have enough depth to win this game in spite of the injuries
The MIB and the hammer throwers will be doing their best to thwart our players from winning, but we go in with a positive attitude

Ange and big Joe will have the Bhoys up for this one
We always have a bit of apprehension going into these games, but we have enough to get the 3 points
We play our game and let the sugar free Huns do what we know they will do in the past
Oh, almost forgot..."And it's a penalty to Rangers !!"
HH

I think we CAN win this game, but so many variables kick in that I feel it will be far from easy. I share your concerns.

Members online

No members online now.

Back