Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

We go into this one as we do all our games, believing we can win, in spite of all the shite they throw at us
Ange will have the players gee'd up for this one, more so, to shut the constant drivel coming from the media, and their sycophantic Hundits
We go into this one looking for the win, we always have belief in our team and we have the players will be up for this as usual
Craig Gordon always plays well against us, we just have to be at it, from the off
Tynecastle is never an easy place to go, with their moronic support, and their hammer throwers in their squad, but we have the players and right mentality to win this game
Not worried
Ange and the Bhoys victorious tomorrow
HH

We go into this one as we do all our games, believing we can win, in spite of all the shite they throw at us
Ange will have the players gee'd up for this one, more so, to shut the constant drivel coming from the media, and their sycophantic Hundits
We go into this one looking for the win, we always have belief in our team and we have the players will be up for this as usual
Craig Gordon always plays well against us, we just have to be at it, from the off
Tynecastle is never an easy place to go, with their moronic support, and their hammer throwers in their squad, but we have the players and right mentality to win this game
Not worried
Ange and the Bhoys victorious tomorrow
HH
Sycophantic Hundits ! What's not to like . Very appropriate. Top of the class Dill.

I do not trust any the MIB, teams are being allowed to kick Celtic of the park with no retribution, it is there in plain sight.
I hate to say this but a career threatening injury is about to happen unless Celtic call out for protection of their players.
Dare not to predict the result more concerned that players come out of it without serious injury.
Again only in Scotland is this thuggery allowed

No doubt this game will follow the style of the last game there, referee ignoring fouls pretending to play advantage and looking for any excuse to give free kicks around our box or a penalty if needed. I will be happy to come away with 3 points and no injuries

I do not trust any the MIB, teams are being allowed to kick Celtic of the park with no retribution, it is there in plain sight.
I hate to say this but a career threatening injury is about to happen unless Celtic call out for protection of their players.
Dare not to predict the result more concerned that players come out of it without serious injury.
Again only in Scotland is this thuggery allowed
And you can bet Halliday will play for that reason
HH

A big test for us under the lights with some of our new lads being welcomed to the Edinburgh version of the hatefest. All the concerns are valid given injuries and the mib factor. It's gonna be tough. You sense Neilsons unhealthy obsession with constant anti Celtic comments will see this boot boys get stuck in. So many are desperate for us to fail.
Getting out of there injury free and of course 3 points better off would be a massive boot in the heehaws to the lot of them. šŸ¤žšŸ€

Reading many of the comments on here it would be easy to make the mistake that we were talking about 'Rollerball' instead of football and James Caan instead of Josip Juranovic. My hope is that now Ange has highlighted some of the lenient decision-making of the mib during the Alloa game the eyes of the nation will be on Beaton and his performance. I expect there will be yellows by the bucketload for both teams!

Last edited:
Back