Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

Have read most of the posts regarding celtic v the diet hunz since six o’clock Tuesday!!!including myself here we’ve all been caught up in referees and clugging bastards....by six o’clock tonite I fully expect us to be super confident that we will pump them!!looking forward to get back from work and reading the battle cry posts,,,cmon the hoops☘️☘️☘️☘️

Fully expect Souttar to take casualties with full immunity before he moves on to sevco at the weekend

Hopefully we come away with 3 points and no injuries , funny thing is we've got the beating of Hearts but not the Refs ,,,,,only in Scotland
I cannae see us getting out of that cesspit uncrocked, hope I'm wrong.
Hopefully we see a bit back from us if that's the case.

Souttar is a stick-on for some dark arts tonight, he'll want to ingratiate himself to the hoardes even more so now.

Souttar is a stick-on for some dark arts tonight, he'll want to ingratiate himself to the hoardes even more so now.
Now the gaffer knows wit we are up against in these games he will have the bhoys ready I'm sure thays why I think biton will start for a bit of dig in the middle as said above our skill will see us thru....maybe we shud be cute and draw silly fouls early on to put the pressure on early with thr threat of a sending off hanging over them

Spot on Kelly, the horrible fuck will only be playing for the scum tomorrow night and trying to win the zombie over by leaving his mark upon our players, hope we show the useless fuck up for what he remains.
They only took him because there was a possibility whispered that we might be looking at him and he comes with no transfer fee and in taking him they're also weakening an opponent.

Whilst I would never like to see any player injured, Soutar is injury prone and is probably having his longest injury free run in years how funny would it be if he was injured just before he swapped cesspits, cant help but think they're getting a decent player but his injury record is terrible and probably the reason Celtic B didnt want him. Pig in a poke anyone?

This is going to be an all out grudge match of football. We will bring the football on the field and they will bring the grudge. Positive Ange will have the bhoys suss to this and all we need do is play our game and keep the head. The onus is on them to put on a show for their fans , and that should mean long balls ( lots of) from them , were not the tallest side at the back still confident though. Our new players are here for exactly these types of games and will want to show Ange that he was right in bringing them to the club by excelling in such hostile environments

Think it will be much the same as the last game,in my opinion Hearts can only gain from any set backs to Celtic,you can bet your boots that thier manager wil not be worried about any hard tackles and will defend them the same as the last idiot ,Celtic need to play thier own game let’s face it the Ref won’t be concerenEd about the outcome of any over the top tackles,putting pressure on them from the start and a quick goal will drag them out from thier defence as no doubt it Will be park the bus and polish the Studs.we will still beat them but at what cost.??

Love your positivity TT. Hope you're right. For me, it's a tough one.
Aye it will be tough and rough Frank, they're 3rd for a reason ( mainly because aberdeen and hibs have had a mare of a league season so far that Motherwell have overtaken both ) but I see no reason why we wont come away with the points. All we hear about from our unbiased press is how they beat us at the start of the season, nothing about how that team we fielded barely knew one another was held together with sellotape and elastic bands, had a new manager, nothing about the fact that in the last 30 times we've faced them weve lost 3 times. 3 in 30 games must cover near to 7 seasons worth of football and we play them 4 times a season but I dont see that anywhere. I dont see anywhere that we knocked them out the cup ( on our way to winning it) no it's all about that first game. The press dont want us to remember any of that truth , the real truth about this fixture is that they have a terrible record against us and for the team who sits 3rd top in Scotland it's pretty poor that all they have to shout about is an opening day fixture one in which we were denied a good goal by our honest mistake making referees, nothing about the 1-0 game we beat them at Celtic park next time we faced them. That's too easy for our Pulitzer prize winning sports writers. So they wheel out the same old story that was wheeled out again before we beat them 3-2 and 1-0 since then. I agree it will be a tough game and we must keep our heads when the tackles are flying in and they definitely will be. Livingston or hibs away hold more danger to us than them and that's the reason I'll say 3-1 , ill give them the possibility of scoring the one and that's based on the fact that we still haven't cut out the slack play from set pieces and corners that Alloa were able to score. We just do what we are best at , out-scoring the opposition and we will be fine I'm sure , all the players will be chomping at the bit to start this game tonight and we might see a Celtic side were unaccustomed to seeing but big giokamakis has started firing at just the right time and I fancy him to score tonight COYBIG HH

These are the games I can't help but miss the great Jimmy Sanderson " bunkum i tell you complete utter bunkum , yes you Gerry McNee stop talking bunkum , always said it as he saw it with ruffling a few feathers the furthest thing thing in mind oh how we could do with a Jimmy these days, if we were poor we'd get it in the neck the guy just spoke football and I could listen to him talk for hours even the fans didnt escape his tongue lashing " I'm sorry caller we'll have to stop it there due to the fact that you're talking bunkum" 😂 if carlsberg made football pundits etc

Last edited:
This seems to be cut from the Celtic presser

can't find it anywhere
Celtic have cut the fan media questions from their video, over the last two games (Alloa and Hearts) . The one before the Hibs game I did and the questions and answers were included. Yet at the weekend one of the answers to a fan media question was featured on the official Celtic website as indeed was the case with my questions to Ange prior to Hibs match and also this morning re the referees answer. Celtic even include the media conference video in the site but confusingly the question and answer are not there.

The fan media aren't given recording permissions for these conferences, instead the participating sites are sent an audio file by Celtic. Not much use to me - better for the podcasts etc - but it didn't matter as we could use the Celtic video via You Tube.

So with the fan media questions being asked and answered what happened yesterday was that the BBC (the MSM have recording permission from Celtic), used the answer to the fan media question and posted as a news story. Shafting the fan media podcast but it's really a muddle created by Celtic. Even Paul Cuddihy the Celtic View editor who wrote up the article on the official site seems to be unaware of all this.

I had a row with the club after the Hearts game the last time, you might recall, as I asked about the Andy Halliday tackle on Callum McGregor...

...Good to see Ange calling out the referees, better late than never, someone should have warned him before the season started.

Celtic have also stopped doing any pre or post match press for the Women's team since play resumed this year.

Celtic have cut the fan media questions from their video, over the last two games (Alloa and Hearts) . The one before the Hibs game I did and the questions and answers were included. Yet at the weekend one of the answers to a fan media question was featured on the official Celtic website as indeed was the case with my questions to Ange prior to Hibs match and also this morning re the referees answer. Celtic even include the media conference video in the site but confusingly the question and answer are not there.

The fan media aren't given recording permissions for these conferences, instead the participating sites are sent an audio file by Celtic. Not much use to me - better for the podcasts etc - but it didn't matter as we could use the Celtic video via You Tube.

So with the fan media questions being asked and answered what happened yesterday was that the BBC (the MSM have recording permission from Celtic), used the answer to the fan media question and posted as a news story. Shafting the fan media podcast but it's really a muddle created by Celtic. Even Paul Cuddihy the Celtic View editor who wrote up the article on the official site seems to be unaware of all this.

I had a row with the club after the Hearts game the last time, you might recall, as I asked about the Andy Halliday tackle on Callum McGregor...

...Good to see Ange calling out the referees, better late than never, someone should have warned him before the season started.

Celtic have also stopped doing any pre or post match press for the Women's team since play resumed this year.
Aye wc, you certainly got in early to warn him about the SMSM, ange isn’t stupid, he knows the score…..love the answers he gives at pressers….if he starts with “look mate” that’s code fur fuck aff ya rocket🤣🤣

Back