Hearts v Celtic, Premiership - Tynecastle 8pm Kick Off

What's the odds on the imposter Kennedy outlasting another Celtic manager?
Your point is fair mate based on recent times ....however being a Manager and leader in my own workplace over many years I've changed job and taken on the coaches if you like in those environments to change their thi king and get the results required
i actually thought we played some nice stuff at times considering its new system

Keeper not really inspiring for us and at other end solid from gordon

we have no real aewrial prenence and look small and lightweight and poor in air at both ends

But its first time we have looked coherent albeit a little disjointed but promising

And the refereeing decisioons and time wasting after they went 1 nil up was just what id expect

amount of times boaby broke up our rythym with mild contact and also to give them freekicks to waste time after time

enquiry needs made into the refereeing from our club

but our keeper was rotten again

And our shooting wasnt that great but some decent chances created imo

should have won that but was promosing imo

worked more as unitfor first time in ages

diussapointing result

but need some steel and aerial steel as well
Absolutely spot on Tet ...yes we had some problems ...but they were few ...I can see the improvements ...its just not happening quick enough for some .

Forrest is poor too often he has ability and speed to rip defences apart doesn’t do it enough no where near enough plays it safe all the time when we need him most. I’ll get stats thrown at me from all, fair enough but look at the games all these stats and goals come from. In the many years he has played for us he’s hardly shown up in the really big games semis/finals huns games (pre and after death) Europe
Forrest was shite before Rodgers came he’s now going that way again

Defense and get Eddie to fuck and we are sorted

Right back, left back and a regular experienced Keeper to take the pressure off Bain. We have a good footballing side but need experience at the back to allow the free flowing football to be displayed without fear, saw it in long patches and it was quick and tidy.
They still have no idea what they're doing in defence.

Eddie is taking the place of a another striker we could have in his place and contributing much more than he does........Our bang average goalie must be replaced, and the team have to practice their shooting keeping it low or what's the point having a shot when 9 and a half shots out of ten go over or wide..
...big Jock would never allow it.
I think Bain has had his confidence fucked thanks to Barkass, Bain did not expect to be the guy left holding the back line, he is a decent reserve keeper and he was happy to be that and play when called upon in certain games, the guy is now the main focus and it's not right he does not come with the Barkass price tag, we should have brought in a full time keeper before FF decided on his options, we cannot allow dickheads to dictate, make your mind up in 10 seconds or get to fuck start counting to ten and tell them see you later if they do not give a yes.

Defenders take too many touches ,launch balls into areas no players are in we were devoid of ideas all night long the tippy tappy pish has been replaced by the Ambrose effect gain 5 yrds go back 25

it says everything when the player that scored gave the ball away more times than anyone else with nearly every pass

i hope to fk Ange speaks up about the disallowed goal n fkn madden controled the game in hearts favour for the last 15 mins every 50-50 went to the fkrs

Absolutely correct.....we got sleekitly done again from the masters of the sleekit.....look at it objectively.....it’s a different game at 2-1 to us.....ffs if you don’t see it, it isn’t worth saying it...

Hes shite. He made two saves at the end. People are forgetting the fuckin calamity he was with us. Too many mistakes in him. Of course he was always gonna play out of his skin against us. Gary McKay Steven couldn't hit a barn door with a bucket a shite when he was at Celtic. He had a point to prove the same as Gordon.
Wouldnae call Gordon a shite keeper and hes better than the 2 donkeys we ve got ..i think Gordon proved his point at the end

I took pelters from so called Celtic Fans after warning Ange. Tonight, match day one with the Scottish referees (Madden)...the Halliday tackle that is a red every day of the week anywhere else in football. The 'offside' goal that should have stood and the free-kick that never was for their winner.

Well done to Tony Ralston for the one bit of class tonight.

Agree with you on Bain but Soro, in the right formation with the right players around him, is easily capable of holding down a starting slot. As for Abada....the bhoy is just in the door so I'm no gonnae pass judgement on him this early!
Abadas wasted there when your wing backs Ralston who continually picks the wrong option on overlaps, refuses to play you in and blooters it into an empty box where the chances of a celtic head being used is zero

Bains as useful as idiot mitts

Wouldnae call Gordon a shite keeper and hes better than the 2 donkeys we ve got ..i think Gordon proved his point at the end
Tony Gordon passed the ball right up to Bain he is a fucking long ball merchant and cannot control a pass, thats why he was moved on, a good Celtic team do not need a goalkeeper who just makes saves they need someone who can play out from the back and take a pass and enable the midfield and defense to play a bit further up. With guys like Gordon you are always playing too deep and relying on a long punt.

Members online

Latest posts

Back