Hearts v Celtic, Premiership - Tynecastle 8pm Kick Off

Just seen a still of how we lined up for the free kick that they scored from. Edouard, Taylor and Bitton are marking each other with Souttar and another Hearts player behind them unmarked. Bain also in totally wrong position. Same mistakes as last season, same question as last season, what the fuck do they do at Lennoxtown?

FFS ...When your down we don't need every man wuman and their dug sticking the boot in ....this is what they want. Give it fucking up we are on a rebuild and this is the fucking damage ....let the haters say what they want get behind the team awe this gonna be a long season pish after wan game ...cmon tae .
i actually thought we played some nice stuff at times considering its new system

Keeper not really inspiring for us and at other end solid from gordon

we have no real aewrial prenence and look small and lightweight and poor in air at both ends

But its first time we have looked coherent albeit a little disjointed but promising

And the refereeing decisioons and time wasting after they went 1 nil up was just what id expect

amount of times boaby broke up our rythym with mild contact and also to give them freekicks to waste time after time

enquiry needs made into the refereeing from our club

but our keeper was rotten again

And our shooting wasnt that great but some decent chances created imo

should have won that but was promosing imo

worked more as unitfor first time in ages

diussapointing result

but need some steel and aerial steel as well

Desmond makes soundbites......he's not interested anymore and has to run before he's hounded out the door.....the man is throwing our season up in the air...and ripping our amazing support off promising us diddley

........Sorry boys but I can't stand by the board any more in case its last year repeated again.
This board have left it too late as it is..........they have to go....
That show tonight angered me and not good for my blood pressure.........

Desmond must sell up and get out.......

Better goalie required.......less than average tonight......Furahashi first touches were terrible........but needs a decent run.......perfectly good goal ruled offside
CHEATED AGAIN.........

Yes!

Cheated again?.....ffs let’s be objective.....should the goal have stood.....absolutely yes.....did this change the game.....absolutely yes.....proportion the blame where it should be.....we were Mibberied again...

We will forever remember the names Eddie Howe,Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond,all three are responsible for the state we are in right now..
How could they have got it so wrong ???

HH

Back