Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

Just watched the replay. Welp, that was fucking horrific. Bad calls or not, Idah miss or not, still a pretty awful performance. I had a bad feeling all night that we would not take advantage of them losing yesterday, and lo and behold, we did not.

A shame it really is. We have no choice now to win out and beat them pricks head to head as I do not see them dropping anymore points.

They do have to play more games than we do due to the Europa League, so maybe their tired legs might hinder them, we will see.

I am just fucking livid right now.

Just watched the replay. Welp, that was fucking horrific. Bad calls or not, Idah miss or not, still a pretty awful performance. I had a bad feeling all night that we would not take advantage of them losing yesterday, and lo and behold, we did not.

A shame it really is. We have no choice now to win out and beat them pricks head to head as I do not see them dropping anymore points.

They do have to play more games than we do due to the Europa League, so maybe their tired legs might hinder them, we will see.

I am just fucking livid right now.
Idah scores different game!!Yang doesn’t get red card for fuckall different game….big big moments in the game that dictate the 90 minutes mate?

Idah scores different game!!Yang doesn’t get red card for fuckall different game….big big moments in the game that dictate the 90 minutes mate?
I get that friend and yes that changed the complexities of how we went about the game, but still did not see the energy out there that I like to see from our boys, jmo.

Regardless, a bad result but we go on. As I said, still all in our hands, just have to win the rest of our games in the league, beating them too obviously, and the league can still be ours.

Aye, a day of if only, if only the pen had went in, if only Iwatas hand wasn't in the way of ball, if only var wasn't full of cheating hun bastards.

At least I got the last laugh won the doms & darts again, decided it best not too hang about for quiz(Mrs TT telt me tae get up the road& get the dinner oan🤣)

Livi up next in the cup🙈 Wee Davy's double parked bus tactics.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️🇮🇪🏴

I get that friend and yes that changed the complexities of how we went about the game, but still did not see the energy out there that I like to see from our boys, jmo.

Regardless, a bad result but we go on. As I said, still all in our hands, just have to win the rest of our games in the league, beating them too obviously, and the league can still be ours.
Definitely mate..but make absolutely no doubts the officials fuckin robbed us today !!
Hearts first player booked 87 min?second player 94…..there leftback gave away penalty then had four bookable challenges zilch?

I mentioned in a previous post early on in the Season that we will not be allowed to win the league this year that we are up against the officials. I think the current team know before they kick a ball each week what they are up against in the decision making.
I am not defending the awful play but I just do not think this Celtic team have the strong mentality to fight back, they fall to bits.

On the other hand the huns are given all the time and decisions when they too play kack to redeem themselves.
Someone somewhere must call out Scottish football for what it is.
On a positive note it could have been a lot worse had Motherwell wilted.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back