Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

We had the first pen. not defending hun prick but we had the chance.
Yip. We did have the first penalty. I don't understand the narrative that it was soft as we've been lectured for years that a player getting in front of an opponent and being kicked in the back of the leg to knock him off of his stride is a nailed on definite penalty.

Idah then had a shite shot from the spot - low and straight down the middle - to give Clark an easy save.

The red was reckless but not malicious and a dubious red. I wouldn't have a big problem with it but we have seen numerous assaults on our players that do not result in reds.

The handball penalty was a pathetic joke. Beaton was 100% cheating there and it made a massive difference to the outcome of the match.

We were poor today but we don't play under the same laws of the game when Beaton, Dickinson, Muir, McLean, Dallas, Walsh, etc, have a major input into matches.

But I agree that we have to improve. There was no heart or fight shown today by everyone in the Hoops.

The only plus I can think of is that sevco have missed the opportunity to all but wrap things up. They will be sick.

As for today? I said before the game we would find out more about ourselves: we did, and it was mostly negative. The lack of physicality and aggression was clear for all to see. We were bullied again.

The sending off certainly was a massive influence on the outcome, but we should still have more than enough to cope. Could go on at length, but, in truth, I would be regurgitating past comments.

I know, the penalty given against us was a joke, especially when compared to many other decisions this season. For me though, it's all down to the lack of quality in the squad; it really becomes obvious when we lose our better players to injury.

Nothing lost, nothing gained. Still up for grabs.
Down to the weird decisions in the first half Frank imho, when you are playing 15 men, it's not an easy task when you're also a man down and the penalty they got was a joke, as was ours by the way, but that's how the biscuits crumbles in Scotland HH

The huns will stumble again before the season is over especially with them back in Europe. Can we take advantage? There is the big question.

The big question is…..are our fckn custodians going to continue to accept the blatant duplicity we witness on a regular basis, or are they going to stand up and be counted, and show the clear evidence available that shows without doubt the bias that is endemic in Scottish Football…

Yip. We did have the first penalty. I don't understand the narrative that it was soft as we've been lectured for years that a player getting in front of an opponent and being kicked in the back of the leg to knock him off of his stride is a nailed on definite penalty.

Idah then had a shite shot from the spot - low and straight down the middle - to give Clark an easy save.

The red was reckless but not malicious and a dubious red. I wouldn't have a big problem with it but we have seen numerous assaults on our players that do not result in reds.

The handball penalty was a pathetic joke. Beaton was 100% cheating there and it made a massive difference to the outcome of the match.

We were poor today but we don't play under the same laws of the game when Beaton, Dickinson, Muir, McLean, Dallas, Walsh, etc, have a major input into matches.

But I agree that we have to improve. There was no heart or fight shown today by everyone in the Hoops.
As big Jock said
"We have got to be that much better than anybody else that the refs can't stop us.

We needed someone grab that game by the scruff of the neck, no one did. I don't think CCV is captain material, no leaders on that pitch today, which is worrying in itself.

The big question is…..are our fckn custodians going to continue to accept the blatant duplicity we witness on a regular basis, or are they going to stand up and be counted, and show the clear evidence available that shows without doubt the bias that is endemic in Scottish Football…
The thing is the Knuckodraggaz actually think it's biased against them!!🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Can u IMAGINE being wan ae they Thik Cunts?? 🤔🤔.. Na neither can I, beyond Fukin Comprehension!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone know if the VAR judges in Rugby actually do the reffing in actual games?
To me i thought the final decision was always supposed to be the actual ref on the pitches.
This is why we should have audio heard between the two of them. But as in all things Scotland likes its wee secrets.
With VAR the cheatings worse imo.No point in refs they get overuled anyway

I Try and not get involved In ref decisions etc but that penalty was a joke the more I watch it …the red card was harsh but I’ve seen reds giving for it maybe wrong decision but Yang shouldn’t put him self in that situation
Never seen a red given for a guy flicking the ball over an opponents head and then deemed dangerous. watch again it is chest to kill it and feet rises with ball as Cochrane bows in. Watch Cochrane as he gives wee cheeky look to see whats happening with decision, and it is yellow, before Beaton stops playing minecraft to look at monitor playbacks.

Never seen a red given for a guy flicking the ball over an opponents head and then deemed dangerous. watch again it is chest to kill it and feet rises with ball as Cochrane bows in. Watch Cochrane as he gives wee cheeky look to see whats happening with decision, and it is yellow, before Beaton stops playing minecraft to look at monitor playbacks.
I don’t think it’s a red but I’ve seen them giving mate ….i think it’s pish tho mate

Back