Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

In the 2nd half we should have been going longer to Idah and had Kyogo and Maeda playing closer to him. Idah had a good game, when the ball came up to him he held it up or got them turned but we just didn't do it often enough. Too much fanning about at the back, Scales and Taylor particularly guilty of turning inside and making square passes rather than get it up behind their defence. We had the pace to get in behind them but rarely utilised it.
We played for 75 mins far to deep, down to ten men we should have moved further forward.... Invited the problem on to us and failed to press their defence... Rodgers should have changed the shape immediately to a 432 but he waited till half time. The gap between the mids and Cb's was shocking for most of it....

The chance to go top today after the huns fuck up yesterday and what do we do? Serve up this shit show!!
I was prepared to accept Rodgers return if he kept delivering the results.
It’s not happening so fuck off Rodgers and take your tactics with you.
You talking crap
Was it a red card ?
Was it a penalty?
Switch off ya clueless twat

Not going to blame any Celtic player they kept on going why we lost 10v11 and some funny decisions
You’re joking right? We miss a penalty, let Shankland stroll through and score and we shouldn’t blame the players? Who should we blame? Please don't tell me Beathun. OK the pen call was dodgy but that was a complete shit show otherwise. This is all Rodgers and the players faults pure and simple.

Panel agreement two bad decisions. Thats what we are up against. Would have no qualms had Yang been yellow but to claim dangerous play and then follow up with the most blatant one sided decision to award a PK.
BR knows he was robbed and is holding back cause they will punish him. The guy is gutted.
BR would earn more respect if he didn't hold back when the cheating is as blatant as this. I'd rather we started sticking up for ourselves and he came out all guns blazing. Tell every fecker loudly and clearly that you are sick and tired of those cheating cunts from the LRA unfairly manipulating so many games in favour of the imposters who play in the same shithole their boyhood heroes played in.

The Baldy Belgian Beale laughingly steered the headlines towards his side being kicked off the pitch after yesterday's defeat. All for an innocuous challenge. The slapheaded Poirot is still moaning about the offside penalty from last year FFS!

It is time Rodgers stopped taking it the chin like Mowbray did and put the fecking boot in. And then kick a few of our own player's arses too for not caring enough.

--- It is good to see BR did call out Cheating Beaton.

these same officials gave us a dodgy penalty, people are overlooking that
We had our chance to take the game by scruff of the neck and blew it
Score that penalty and it’s a different game
Aye the other decisions were laughable but we need to take a look at ourselves before we look anywhere else

No according tae that Fat Cunt Boydchunko, it's Robertsons decision.. Aye Fukin sure ya Fat Wank!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. NEVER gave a red, sent tae monitor.. Red given! NEVER gave a pen, sent tae monitor.. Pen given!! 🤬🤬🤬.. We aw kno who wiz reffing the game raday & it wizny Fukin Robertson!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Remember when he goes to monitor he is also listening to more than one opinion in his ear. Thats why they usually agree, so there is no assistance ref for us it is 3 or 4 opinions been debated. Robertsons job is made easy for him as he will claim never saw nothing until VAR showed me my error.
1709477431250.jpeg

Glad to hear BR calling out Robertson & Beaton for shocking decision making. Said they cost us the game. Maybe the club should demand to hear what Beaton was saying to Robertson to get him to change his mind and send Yang off and give Hearts a penalty. In the interest of transparency and fairness of course.

BR would earn more respect if he didn't hold back when the cheating is as blatant as this. I'd rather we started sticking up for ourselves and he came out all guns blazing. Tell every fecker loudly and clearly that you are sick and tired of those cheating cunts from the LRA unfairly manipulating so many games in favour of the imposters who play in the same shithole their boyhood heroes played in.

The Baldy Belgian Beale laughingly steered the headlines towards his side being kicked off the pitch after yesterday's defeat. All for an innocuous challenge. The slapheaded Poirot is still moaning about the offside penalty from last year FFS!

It is time Rodgers stopped taking it the chin like Mowbray did and put the fecking boot in. And then kick a few of our own player's arses too for not caring enough.
I liked his comment pre match when he said, 'good man' at the end of the interview.
But yes, I'd like him to ruffle their feathers a bit more.

Glad to hear BR calling out Robertson & Beaton for shocking decision making. Said they cost us the game. Maybe the club should demand to hear what Beaton was saying to Robertson to get him to change his mind and send Yang off and give Hearts a penalty. In the interest of transparency and fairness of course.
Not seen it yet but going to look now on YT. Glad to hear he's called it out.

I’m not catholic and I’m not happy 😂 so don’t think it’s a religious thing😂😂😂

Big Jock wasn't either but he knew what was going on.
When Tavpenalty is top goal scorer says a lot.
Celtic are known as the Irish Catholic team, because we were started by a Irish Brother to feed the poor but not limited to being Catholics.
Celtic FC was a safe place for Catholics (Scottish & Irish) to gather usually in a pub to celebrate the culture in songs & stories.
Without the hatred they faced everyday in work for just being who we are.
TBH I'm a atheist to me religion causes division that leads to was, from Belfast to Gaza.

Members online

Latest posts

Back