Hello hello gtf billy boys

Lemon

Not commentedfor a wee bit. I had a feeling it might be a wee bit negative and I'm a depressive bastard at the best of times in these winter months but now's the time to show them what we're made of, let us batter st mirren and never mind our sick pitch, hope that stevie( don't write him off as a future boss yit, there's something aboot him I like ) takes something from the multinames and we the Celtic Football Club show, never mind what the board does, that we will not be beaten no matter how much you cheat. HH!
Ps I hope yir aw well xx

Not commentedfor a wee bit. I had a feeling it might be a wee bit negative and I'm a depressive bastard at the best of times in these winter months but now's the time to show them what we're made of, let us batter st mirren and never mind our sick pitch, hope that stevie( don't write him off as a future boss yit, there's something aboot him I like ) takes something from the multinames and we the Celtic Football Club show, never mind what the board does, that we will not be beaten no matter how much you cheat. HH!
Ps I hope yir aw well xx

Nice to have your presence, Lemon. Yir a depressing bastard right enough, but you're OOR depressing bastard pal.
I'm with you and hope that Steve(possible future manager) coaches his team well tonight and that they hump those huns. (y)

Lemon your not depressing at all pal.

I have seen some right depressing mutants come and go from here ? some proper fucked up dafties ??? probably wear poncy shoes too ? fuck that.??? Pmsl

Thank fuck. The Stellar remains

Shoes no socks for instance ?. Bad feet.

Winkle pickers.

Brogues

Clicky heels or zeggy sounds.

A whole battalion of fucked uppery.

Almost like men/she kid on dudes haha
I never started a shoe fetish thread! An' by the way Maria, I think I should tell you that I wear an earring. A black star, the sign the nazis used for anarchist/criminal. ? hope you are well hen!

I never started a shoe fetish thread! An' by the way Maria, I think I should tell you that I wear an earring. A black star, the sign the nazis used for anarchist/criminal. ? hope you are well hen!

Lemon i write what i want when i want. If it disturbs a thread ah well fk it haha.

Its only my thoughts at a specific moment in time.

Read or bypass either way its on yer thread pal ?

Lemon i write what i want when i want. If it disturbs a thread ah well fk it haha.

Its only my thoughts at a specific moment in time.

Read or bypass either way its on yer thread pal ?
Wouldni have it any other way ☺

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back