Hello hello gtf billy boys

st lukes calton across from hoops bar Barrowlands just round the corner you will be fine its quiet round there apart from gigs or bar 67 having something on. Camera right on corner for hoops and bar 67 so all good.
Thanks boab, I am going to see some young American singer songwriter. Cannae mind her name but it's a freebie ?

Hi bhoys and ghirls. Hope you can forgive me but as I stay in Killie a m8 of mine, who's Killie daft by the way took me to the game the night.. Don't go to games as well you know my bhoy. But the wife flung me oot the night and said she hoped I wis the huns jinx. Well. Well well I was that alright, I'll say it now this league is ours to lose, Killie fur second. You know it still disgusts me with that mob and their song sheet. Pure utter filth sectarian racists bastards. Any how we will all have a great night. ? HH ☘️

Hi bhoys and ghirls. Hope you can forgive me but as I stay in Killie a m8 of mine, who's Killie daft by the way took me to the game the night.. Don't go to games as well you know my bhoy. But the wife flung me oot the night and said she hoped I wis the huns jinx. Well. Well well I was that alright, I'll say it now this league is ours to lose, Killie fur second. You know it still disgusts me with that mob and their song sheet. Pure utter filth sectarian racists bastards. Any how we will all have a great night. ? HH ☘️

Interrogation time.

Wit end

Shammy get the lamp the wax n the freakin candle

Ffs go tae support Killie against the huns and noo its the candle wax torture. ?? Alright I gie in main stand with Killie support.

Back