Hello hello gtf billy boys

A song for every occasion Boab! I've been invited to a gig in the Calton in March Boab. St lukes, don't know it , not my usual habitat by the looks of their website. Any opinions?

Foods not great ? soz.

Talking bout grub lunch was divine.

Going to oban in february though to the green shack. Yum yum. Checking in to a cheeky wee hotel on loch lomond on the way back.

Green shacks my absolute favourite.

Foods not great ? soz.

Talking bout grub lunch was divine.

Going to oban in february though to the green shack. Yum yum. Checking in to a cheeky wee hotel on loch lomond on the way back.

Green shacks my absolute favourite.
Oh hark at you ghirl. I was trying to get the lowdown for a music venue and you go aw haute cuisine on me. Sounds good though.

Oh hark at you ghirl. I was trying to get the lowdown for a music venue and you go aw haute cuisine on me. Sounds good though.

I didnt like their food.

The green shack in oban is just that a shack so not hoity toity but best seafood in the world. I like it no point trying anywhere else.

Never as fresh nor as great quality. ??

St Luke's is not far from the barras,visited it last Summer with our
d daughter,quite rustic very mixed crowd .
Sunday afternoon entertainment was ok.
Do you sing Maria?

Every time I saw Murray at the fitba he was legless so much for the alcohol ban
One rule for the Tim’s another fur thi arse draggers

I didnt like their food.

The green shack in oban is just that a shack so not hoity toity but best seafood in the world. I like it no point trying anywhere else.

Never as fresh nor as great quality. ??
Not been to the Nice of the North for about 15 years but will keep that well named shack in mind. ?Oban

Not commentedfor a wee bit. I had a feeling it might be a wee bit negative and I'm a depressive bastard at the best of times in these winter months but now's the time to show them what we're made of, let us batter st mirren and never mind our sick pitch, hope that stevie( don't write him off as a future boss yit, there's something aboot him I like ) takes something from the multinames and we the Celtic Football Club show, never mind what the board does, that we will not be beaten no matter how much you cheat. HH!
Ps I hope yir aw well xx

We're gonna smash their brains in
Coz they ain't got nuffin in em.
Good to see you back Lemon

A song for every occasion Boab! I've been invited to a gig in the Calton in March Boab. St lukes, don't know it , not my usual habitat by the looks of their website. Any opinions?
st lukes calton across from hoops bar Barrowlands just round the corner you will be fine its quiet round there apart from gigs or bar 67 having something on. Camera right on corner for hoops and bar 67 so all good.

Back