Here's annuver good question.......regarding the amount of shares the bold squinty one has put to the loyal......hahahaha

Like I've said, I don't give two hoots about huns, how they are run, their moral standards, their sleeping habits etc.. my only concern is what we do....if they want to cheat their way to the top then fine, that's their bag but remember this, cheats never win .

Twist that edam
No need to twist anything pal

If cheating is allowed as part of the game then cheats do win

And its not a game.

Your the twisted one pal.

Your clique is?

Y
No need to twist anything pal

If cheating is allowed as part of the game then cheats do win

And its not a game.

Your the twisted one pal.

Your clique is?
You dont give two hoots for huns

But your on Celtic Noise talking only about letting the scam continue because Tims are obsessed

hahahaha

Cheats never prosper in any walk of life...they might win a small battle but ultimately they are caught and will fail in the end.....this is exactly what will happen over there ..maybe not this year, the next or the next...but let's not be mistaken, they will implode again just like they did in 2012

...and what will the likes of you talk about then Edam?

Y

You dont give two hoots for huns

But your on Celtic Noise talking only about letting the scam continue because Tims are obsessed

hahahaha

And you don't twist things?? Christ on a bike..yer man that was chucking it was right

What did I twist?

show me

I took your exact words in context

I have taken every single point you have made
I've answered all your questions

You have answered none

you deny you are on Celtic Noise on one thread only talking about letting cheats do their thing?

No pal

I will talk about any topic I like

Because in my opinion its the biggest problem in the game and it should be msm

not hidden in little corner.

before rangers topped themselves they cheated their way to multiple titles

they are now pretending that they won them fair but would also like to carry those titles from dead club at new club

And the problem is unresolved

when its resolved I won't be able to talk about it

but until its resolved it must be adressed

oh twisted one.

accusations without evidense
demands without authority
projection of obsession

naw pal talking about crime in sport that prevents sporting contest is worthy topic at a sporting club built to compete on a sporting basis

Back