Here's annuver good question.......regarding the amount of shares the bold squinty one has put to the loyal......hahahaha

sonnybhoy88

when the squinty eyed coppers son fay c-milk took over.........the share price was 19 pence............with no nomad and no aim listing,the squinty Afrikan dick......amean dave..... Made up and distributed annuver quarter of a billion................yes you read that correct,a quarter of a billion new shares.........with no known share distributer,IE.the london stock exchange,the new york stock exchange or the shanghia stock exchange,or in fact any stock exchange in the world,then he has by fault while making more shares has diluted the value of said shares to what.minus 5 pence............whit the fuq is appenin over at poundland and why the fuq has the s.f.a or the scottish government(tax authority)not intervened into this clusterfuck,they done it once,are we to believe they will get away with it again.............whits appenin bhoys n ghirls ffs.........yay canny owe british gas 4 ton withoot gettin a warrant against you for entry and gettin a prepaid meter installed,i think this is what needs to be done at castle greyskull,pre paid meters for all their costs..............would be welcome in my opinion......HH

when the squinty eyed coppers son fay c-milk took over.........the share price was 19 pence............with no nomad and no aim listing,the squinty Afrikan dick......amean dave..... Made up and distributed annuver quarter of a billion................yes you read that correct,a quarter of a billion new shares.........with no known share distributer,IE.the london stock exchange,the new york stock exchange or the shanghia stock exchange,or in fact any stock exchange in the world,then he has by fault while making more shares has diluted the value of said shares to what.minus 5 pence............whit the fuq is appenin over at poundland and why the fuq has the s.f.a or the scottish government(tax authority)not intervened into this clusterfuck,they done it once,are we to believe they will get away with it again.............whits appenin bhoys n ghirls ffs.........yay canny owe british gas 4 ton withoot gettin a warrant against you for entry and gettin a prepaid meter installed,i think this is what needs to be done at castle greyskull,pre paid meters for all their costs..............would be welcome in my opinion......HH
I think the problem is he made it private company, therefore if your stupid enough to buy shares at arbitrary price set by current board then their shares maintain value while the new shareholders get stiffed by over priced shares.

Normally new shares are sold at discount to current share price, which dilutes the current holders. But since its a private company and its buy worthless shares for premium only the people buying get instantly diluted.

But thats probably the plan all along.

they could never have sold shares at arbitrary price if they were on AIM or similar market, the risks are astounding for the shareholders even at a discount.

So sqinteye knows the burden falls on the many while he collects chairman wages at their expense.

I would be surprised if his entire investment so far has not been covered by his wages

And to top it off, he has convinced the peepo that he should get bigger proportion of the club for their investment, and he gets lauded as hero while getting his investment covered by wages

if it works he gets bigger share of the sale

if it fails he loses nothing and may well get some of his lost 20 million from Rangers

Will be paraded as hero by msm

loved by horde even if it fails

And by magick looks like hero who tried or a mastermind who got his 20 million back did his best for the immortal club(s)

Now normally it would be outed as charade by financial watchdogs, and well the just cold shouldered him

But in Scotland msm portray that as an honour. only 4 people have that honour in 50 years, a pathological liar has been blackballed, yet somehow thats just the thing, even more of a hero.

pay no tax
but get the other heros who rely on tax to do a song and dance at the club that loves the heros, just dont like paying them for being heros, other people can do that.

Manipulation of the orcs

lauded as hero by them while he makes money off them in return for magic dust.

thats fit and proper at the sfa

And he gets them feeling like he put lots in

crashed share price through manipulation
bought club in concert with hidden conspiracy at lowest price ever
get msm to portray everybody else as bad guys
sell shares to investors at price higher than he paid while actual price of shares dives
lies to top
waits as long as he can
gets club tied up to massive problems with trading partners
then says club should not worry its company these problems with
but the fans thought they bought shares in club?

But he lied about every single claim to date
but he used double talk jargon so he really gave impression he had made promises whereas he used double talk that can later be used as you misunderstood my meaning

I did everything I said I would

It can work out if inflation on player sales continues and he can sell them to unsuspecting clubs or fellow dodgy clubs like selling Barry Ferguson for 10 million to souness or the other 10 million dude to souness after 6 months

helps keep the lights on and well its very difficult to prove they weren't worth the price unless of course Souness received Ebt bung for completing those purchases

But that would have been all over the newspapers surely if that was why souness got EBT,surely

And yet we as normal football fans,even though we are celtic fans,can see this charade for all it is,a charade,and yet,there are many hundreds(ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)of international fans that cannot see the wood for the trees,(to say there are thousands would be a stretch to far would it not , ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha),but my whole point being,when does it become a criminal offence in this cuntry to do what they have done,can i not go out tomorrow and do what they did,get caught and site a precedent(the great poundland tax and share dodge)and get away with the same shit.

"I'll run the club at a loss until we gain champion's league qualification,then they will collapse like a house of cards"!
"I can't sell the shares,there are are criminals on the board"
aye, in the eyes of sfa, compliant smsm, the orcs, he's "fit and proper"!!!
ye couldnae make this pish up!

I think the problem is he made it private company, therefore if your stupid enough to buy shares at arbitrary price set by current board then their shares maintain value while the new shareholders get stiffed by over priced shares.

Normally new shares are sold at discount to current share price, which dilutes the current holders. But since its a private company and its buy worthless shares for premium only the people buying get instantly diluted.

they could never have sold shares at arbitrary price if they were on AIM or similar market, the risks are astounding for the shareholders even at a discount.

So sqinteye knows the burden falls on the many while he collects chairman wages at their expense.

I would be surprised if his entire investment so far has not been covered by his wages

And to top it off, he has convinced the peepo that he should get bigger proportion of the club for their investment, and he gets lauded as hero while getting his investment covered by wages

if it fails he loses nothing and may well get some of his lost 20 million from Rangers

And by magick looks like hero who tried or a mastermind who got his 20 million back did his best for the immortal club(s)

Now normally it would be outed as charade by financial watchdogs, and well the just cold shouldered him

But in Scotland msm portray that as an honour. only 4 people have that honour in 50 years, a pathological liar has been blackballed, yet somehow thats just the thing, even more of a hero.

pay no tax
but get the other heros who rely on tax to do a song and dance at the club that loves the heros, just dont like paying them for being heros, other people can do that.

Manipulation of the orcs

sell shares to investors at price higher than he paid while actual price of shares dives
lies to top
waits as long as he can

but he used double talk jargon so he really gave impression he had made promises whereas he used double talk that can later be used as you misunderstood my meaning

It can work out if inflation on player sales continues and he can sell them to unsuspecting clubs or fellow dodgy clubs like selling Barry Ferguson for 10 million to souness or the other 10 million dude to souness after 6 months

helps keep the lights on and well its very difficult to prove they weren't worth the price unless of course Souness received Ebt bung for completing those purchases

But that would have been all over the newspapers surely if that was why souness got EBT,surely
If you really want to look at share dilution just look at the knight of the realm took shares worth something and made them worth next to nothing, every time he under writes a share valuation it to his advatage, might shock you but have good rangers mates that had stock in the Club and they seen there shares reduced to nearly bits of paper. Under sir duped. That is no lie.😉

And yet we as normal football fans,even though we are celtic fans,can see this charade for all it is,a charade,and yet,there are many hundreds(ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)of international fans that cannot see the wood for the trees,(to say there are thousands would be a stretch to far would it not , ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha),but my whole point being,when does it become a criminal offence in this cuntry to do what they have done,can i not go out tomorrow and do what they did,get caught and site a precedent(the great poundland tax and share dodge)and get away with the same shit.
they really do know

they are convinced the setup up is rigged enough to make it work coz well they arra peepo

rigged is what is fair for them

winning without a rigged game has never been achievable for them, level 6 has always been looking after level 5 even before they had those monikers

they really do know

they are convinced the setup up is rigged enough to make it work coz well they arra peepo

rigged is what is fair for them

winning without a rigged game has never been achievable for them, level 6 has always been looking after level 5 even before they had those monikers
If your in a cycle of corruption and don't know any better are you part of the problem or a victim of circumstances? No digging mate, they are desperate for anything, seriously anything doesn't even equate to how it happens as long as it happens. A victim mentality and 'it wiz nae us your aw just jealous, tae keep us doon' facts and Huns don't mix well, to try explain rationality is like trying to explain why sticking yer face in a fan isnae a good Idea.HH

ponzi scheme, ye invest on a promise,then find out if ye don't invest more your original investment goes down the stank,yer only option then is tae invest more,until your all in then ye find out ye've been totally shafted, muahahahaha!
NOLA the sensible way too invest....'have you ma new picture fuckin brammer Eh "
Fucking blue lights what's that aboot? 41 charges later after being a regular at anfield, what? Gullible cants where...forgot about them aye let's go! We love you Dave!😉😆

pay no tax

Manipulation of the orcs

lies to top
waits as long as he can

An excellent read 👍

pay no tax

Manipulation of the orcs

lies to top
waits as long as he can

His exit strategy is going to be well worth watching ,probably go through the laundrette one last spin .

the other problem just now is there are no Souness or like minded ex sevco players in management to pay the over inflated prices to help sevco out player wise

"can i not go out tomorrow and do what they did,get caught and site a precedent(the great poundland tax and share dodge)and get away with the same shit."
Why not test the water

Back