Here's annuver good question.......regarding the amount of shares the bold squinty one has put to the loyal......hahahaha

Why?

Why not keep all the pish about them in one place if you feel the need to discuss them? Seems that people on this forum start more threads about them than us... bit embarrassing really
Why not expose the scam and hopefully get back to a fair game based on football?

Is it the perceived obsession you dislike?

Or is it the Tim part?

Do you think Rangers and Sevco are the same club?

For a guy wanting to chat about Celtic, your on a thread talking about a dead club and a new club which both appear to have serious financial illegularities, claiming the are the same immortal club?

Passed by msm as same club

And the officials all seem to have a system bias to looking the other way.

I personally think that makes it a celtic issue.

Its quite clear the paranoia obsessive bullshit line is used by huns who like a rigged game.

What was it at celtic you wanted to chat about instead?

Last edited:
Why not expose the scam and hopefully get back to a fair game based on football?

Or is it the Tim part?

For a guy wanting to chat about Celtic, your on a thread talking about a dead club and a new club which both appear to have serious financial illegularities, claiming the are the same immortal club?

Its quite clear the paranoia obsessive bullshit line is used by huns who like a rigged game.

When we allow lies and corruption to go unchallenged the narrative becomes what they the liars want it to be.

Or is it the Tim part?

Clearly missed my point

My point was if you need to discuss Huns, why not make a subsection of this forum available for that and keep the main part for all things Celtic?

Clearly missed my point

My point was if you need to discuss Huns, why not make a subsection of this forum available for that and keep the main part for all things Celtic?
No you missed the point.

Its not a subsection topic imo

Still haven't heard what you want to talk about as the main topic?

Its a topic that should be msm

not subsection of the Celtic Noise

No you missed the point.

Its not a subsection topic imo

Still haven't heard what you want to talk about as the main topic?

Its a topic that should be msm

not subsection of the Celtic Noise

Heard that you are the big cheese twister on here, now I see it

I stated in my original point that this forum seems to be obsessed, AS A WHOLE, about all things sevco, Hun, rangers or whatever the fuck you call them and why we should even give them oxygen...most of the topics about Celtic are covered and it's good to see

I will leave this with you,

Are you and your wee clique, Celtic fans first or Rangers haters first?

I stated in my original point that this forum seems to be obsessed, AS A WHOLE, about all things sevco, Hun, rangers or whatever the fuck you call them and why we should even give them oxygen...most of the topics about Celtic are covered and it's good to see

I don't hate rangers

I dont hate sevco

I hate cheats in sport

I support Celtic because I like the ethics and mission of the club

My question to you is, are all Sevco fans unethical about sport or is it just your thing?

Notice you ask lot of questions but answer none.

I answer all your questions with reasons

you give none.

And im the big twister with an agenda.

Good one.

I don't hate rangers

I dont hate sevco

I hate cheats in sport

I support Celtic because I like the ethics and mission of the club

My question to you is, are all Sevco fans unethical about sport or is it just your thing?

Notice you ask lot of questions but answer none.

I answer all your questions with reasons

you give none.

And im the big twister with an agenda.

Good one.

Like I've said, I don't give two hoots about huns, how they are run, their moral standards, their sleeping habits etc.. my only concern is what we do....if they want to cheat their way to the top then fine, that's their bag but remember this, cheats never prosper .

Twist that edam

Wee clique?

Who do you think listen to me.

I can assure you I make my own decisions independent of anyone else.

I will talk about any topic I chose, and despite your strange notions of hate

You want to cover up the sporting scandal that is a threat to sport because you class it as hatred

virtue is not a vice pal

vice must and should be exposed and wrath and hate belong at the crypt where the sociopaths killed their own club

But like to pretend the zombie thing part of the problem is the real rangers where hatred is projected.

Still haven't made any valid points Docco.

Last edited:
Back