Hey Presto! Celtic as a club is mute, unable or unwilling to stand up to corruption

Well, does this show that they listen to the fans after all ,!!!!!!!!!!! About time ,should have been done ages ago,not just this latest incident but previous times also,now let’s see some muscle for heavens sake, in the statement, because the referee saw and did not take action stinks to high heaven, a feeble excuse ??,it’s for that reason the this ‘ disciplinary board’ was established, these rules MUST be changed,other clubs have suffered because of this.I only hope this is not a hun tactic in deflecting from the non signing fiasco at this moment, Am I being cynical here,hope not,hh

Welcomed to a certain extent but dont think went far enough,its time us as a club publicly named and shamed these corrupt bastards who clearly have an anti celtic agenda and hate everything r club and its fans stand for

I agree.

Surprised they said. Well, they are the only Celtic fans on the fucking planet who were surprised.

It should have read

We were astounded or disgusted, or just plain, fucking raging.

If you send a letter to encapsulate the feeling, don’t fuck about.

NOBODY WAS SURPRISED

Took their time with a statement have they been trying to get other boards on side to weigh in with their complaints as to why only one club is benefiting from these decisions. Or is there the flip side that there has been little activity in the transfer market because we have been readying this statement, now is the time for action on all fronts and if this board are not up to the job then get us a board who are willing to stand up and be counted

Took their time with a statement have they been trying to get other boards on side to weigh in with their complaints as to why only one club is benefiting from these decisions. Or is there the flip side that there has been little activity in the transfer market because we have been readying this statement, now is the time for action on all fronts and if this board are not up to the job then get us a board who are willing to stand up and be counted
My point exactly,like you wonder if this is to deflect, maybe not giving them credit, well not immediately anyway,let’s see how this plays out, in the mean time finger out re new faces, thought BR wanted then in Dubai,?...

A lot of well said things on this thread.
We are all frustrated at the situation but today is a perfect example of pressure on Celtic working because I don't believe for a second Lawwell and co would have pushed the issue given their history in such matters (Res 12).

The fans are what make our club so special and we expect to bow down to no one. We expect our club to do the same. No one includes our own board as history has shown.

Lawwell and Desmond call themselves fans. Time to prove it.

HH

We are all frustrated at the situation but today is a perfect example of pressure on Celtic working because I don't believe for a second Lawwell and co would have pushed the issue given their history in such matters (Res 12).

The fans are what make our club so special and we expect to bow down to no one. We expect our club to do the same. No one includes our own board as history has shown.

HH
Absolutely 100%: hh

HH

Let's hope somebody at the club has a peek at the Noise on a regular basis. If they do then GET YOUR THUMBS OUT OF YOUR ARSES AND DO SOMETHING

Well we might not be surprised at this decision but as always there's a few people who never seem to see this stuff coming no matter how inevitable. So when can we expect the now standard 'Celtic Football Club expresses it's surprise at the SFA's decision' statement to be released?

Every unscrupulous amoral decision or action taken by the SFA somehow always seems to come as a 'surprise' to our board. Seriously when the fuck are they going to stand up to this glorified bowling club committee instead of meekly accepting this shit?

Even though he done things that infuriated me back then (mostly for the good of the club even though I didn't always see it that way) these are the times I wish we still had wee Fergus at the helm. He was straight talking, no nonsense and never backed away from a fight and he would be nailing these bastards to the wall again and again until they started acting like a proper governing body.

Our hierarchy could learn a thing or two from wee Fergus that's for sure!

Posted this yesterday, turns out the answer to when Celtic would release their 'surprised' statement was today. This is how predictable our response to the corruption in our game has become, we already know in advance it will be some mealy mouthed half arsed PR driven empty rhetoric pretending to actually give a fuck but in reality is the equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders.

Ffs when did we become so passive as a club?

Reactions: Ray
Welcome statement - but why has it taken so long to issue ?
Some highly paid CEO needs to stop counting his bonus and do his Job !!

These things can’t just be bashed out, there has to be a balance as to what is put out there to ensure the best result. The statement is out...let’s see what happens rather than finding something else negative.

I was thinking what if refs had to declare being or have a member of SAY OO/MASONS, nights of St Colomba even who they supported. Then thought there would be no official's to ref sevco games

Played pro football for about 17yrs starting in the 60s. New all the refs and officials who they all presumed I was one of them due to my surname. A large number made it obvious who they supported and made it clear who would get the decisions, remember no technical technology then and they did. Remember coming home on the bus one night and a Rangers player who I new well sat for a blether. They were playing Celtic on Sat when he said that he was going to nail Jinky and that he would get away with Jinky would get sent off. And true to his words that's what happened.

Back