Hey Presto! Celtic as a club is mute, unable or unwilling to stand up to corruption

I have never in all my life loving my club felt so angry, or let down, by what can only be called a cabal of shitebags running our club.

And I remember the Kelly/Grant cartel.

This latest act of absolute cheating, so far, has been met with what can only be described as an abdication of responsibility.

Please do me a favour board fans who try to make a case for any of them. Save it, and even more scorn for those who say we shouldn’t be talking about it as the sevco cheats will lap it up. Jesus H Christ, what have we become? Seriously what the fuck have we become? Too frightened to stand our ground. Too worried what others think, when cowards lead us that we have to pull out a white feather too?

This is not the time for silence. This is not the time for making excuses for excuses for men stand by when we are blatantly cheated and taken the puss out of to help Sevco.

If those fucking cowards in Green Blazrrs haven’t the stomach to fight for our club then they should be hounded out. Not politely asked to leave with a compensation package, hounded out. They have brought nothing but shame to us.

If we on here and other sites do not register our disgust at their inaction, they will carry on being mute shitebags. Too scared to call a spade a cheating shovel.

It is not the time for happy clapper board apologists. It nevervwas, but now we need to let the cowards who lead us know we aren’t all cut from their White Flag cloth.

I hoped I would wake up this morning feeling better. You may have noticed this hasn’t happened. And I hope it hasn’t happened to you either.

It has taken Sutton to call it as it is. And I thank him for that. Put him on the fucking board. If they do not respond today, there should be demonstrations outside thecstadium demanding the Lilly liberes bastards take their blazers and fuck off.

We have passed the point of no return. We die on our feet fighting before we live on our knees. I wish the board would realise that. Then I wish they would fuck off and be replaced with people who know that.

We are in the right. We have been cheated. What will it take, how far will they let us be shafted? A £2.3m bonus for a man who steps aside when we need a street fighter.

If he cashed that cheque then never tell me he is good for Celtic. He is a fucking coward.

Could you imagine wee Fergus letting all this shit slide,no chance,the club should be shaming/embarrassing the SFA by publicly asking for answers.How about as a starting off point and a very basic question,could you please tell us what the rules are regarding kicking or stamping on an opponent particularly off the ball,actually ask the question in a formal manner.Just start taking these jokers to task,the silence from us is there way out

How many clubs are there in SPFL, how many have seen no action in their games. Jack v Hibs, Moreorless v Aberdeen, McGregor v Celtic the list is endless. So is Celtic the voice whilst others squirrrel away their wee profits supping their watered down soup.

They should be the voice. Fuck the rest of them. So far, our voice has been withheld. When we are the voice, I will be happy. All we get is silence and compliance. Where is our voice? I haven’t heard a peep.

So who do you take your compalints to as the lone voice?
The pub.the SFA/SPFL,UEFA,CAS.

Formal complaint to the SFA and UEFA, FIFA If need be. Hold a press conference calling it out. Send Lawell to UEFA to demand an investigation.

Complain at every decision formally when clearly a Sevco cunt at it. Keep doing it. Start the process of asking to be admitted to another country’s league. If things don’t change, apply to join. Then leave the shower of cheating bastards to it.

If there is nothing coming from within Celtic, there is little or no chance of anything happening, Lawwell and the rest are kicking the fans in the teeth!!!!!!,we have all read the anger on here and other Celtic sites,short of storming Celtic park,don’t see what we can really do,sounds defeatist maybe,but realistic all the same,hh,

Lawwell and the rest of the Celtic Board are playing a very risky game if they do not break their silence over recent events , particularly the Ibrokes Morelos fiasco .
The supporters have got rid of boards before who were seen to be incompetent - do they want to risk a severe backlash from the support over this ( and other matters : Res12 etc.. )

Time to earn your ridiculous salary , Peter ( and the less said about the obscene bonus the better ).

Micheal Stewart and Chris Sutton are two people who are trying to defend what is right never mind what players from what club are being stood on kicked or hit in the balls.these acts are wrong and when no action is taken against the perpetrator of the 3 acts people ask why not? Then we have the referee in a pub that is a haunt of fans of the perpetrator the very same night people then say that's pretty blatant. These aren't the type of things that should be happening in a sport that care about the rules that care about fairness and cares about what is right and just.this is football it's a sport I love the game but most of all I love my football club they our Glasgow celtic fc please don't make football in Scotland a cold house for celtic fc and the fans that travel all over the world at great cost to see thier hero's please stop this blatant cheating before football in Scotland ends fairness and equality hurts nobody.

There is two arguments that should be kept seperate.First the corruption/bias of aforementioned so called Football association/corrupt referees.Secondly our clubs blazers reluctance to not just stand up for the club for the benefit of the supporters but more importantly to do the right thing,for justice to prevail.If you want to bring a corrupt individual/organisation down this is the perfect decade to do it.No longer do you need a Private Eye to do the donkey work to gather evidence,all you need is a lawyer acting on behalf of the club in the best interest of the fans.They are incriminating themselves.A decent brief would gather all the incriminating evidence and as a spokesperson for the club,release a statement that the club believes and has the evidence to prove the accusations that there is blatant bias/corruption towards our club and a bias towards sevco.Lets see their lawyers defend corruption.Secondly The Celtic board and BR need to invest proper money into the first team squad.I have just read his Autobiograhy where he states its a priviledge and an honour to manage Celtic.Of course it is however its not in the remit to recruit players who are not Celtic class.In terms of recruiting players the buck stops with him.Winning our eighth title is imperative to the continuation of success.So the blazers and BR need to get this done or face the wrath of the supporters.

Members online

Latest posts

Back