Hibs v Celtic 7:45pm KO, Wednesday 24th May Easter Road, Edinburgh.

Having seen Ange's interview, explaining his thinking and rationale regarding the last number of matches, I am now completely relaxed. We are in totally safe hands. It is having to suffer a little bit of 'short term pain for long term gain'. That to me is future planning and totally acceptable. Particularly considering the marvellous season we are having. Top management, that will improve us going forward. We have a lot to look forward to. So 😌 😌 😌

Ange is no mug…..I’m sure he knows what he’s doing and why he’s doing it…

One thing to remember about the Cup Final is that the Inverness players won't have played a competitive match in a month by the time the match comes round. We show them all the respect they deserve and go out and batter them to win the Treble.
Agreed BB. They beat Dungannon Swits 3 - 1 in a friendly about two weeks ago. Hardly ideal preparation for a major cup final. I half expected 'Sevco' to play a behind doors bounce game against them. Just to brag they beat the cup finalists and to help Dodd's preparations. Also if ICT were to create a shock in the final, they would claim most the bragging rights for having helped them.

Ok guys let's get all this Ange rumour into perspective. Ange won't leave Celtic far too much achievement too deliver.Scottish media imo are a disgrace in what they write about Celtic .Biased reporting bordering on sectarianism anti Celtic and anti Catholic.. When I was born many years ago going to Celtic park referee's gave us nothing . The media told us decisions even themselves out . Their is the greatest lie in history. SFA taken to court by Our Fergus Farry resigned is all that we need to know. Anti Irish anti Catholicism has always reared its ugly head. We all know that they call us paranoid ha ha it's them who are paranoid. Noises we all know we are dominant, but be aware next season we will see more decisions going against us than ever in our existence. They cannot take where we have come from . But i tell you this we are the ones with unbroken history, we are the ones who fight for the freedoms of all nations who are being persecuted. Free Palestine and others who are under apartheid rule. I'll leave you now with this , Celtic were formed by Brother Walfried to feed the Irish immigrants in is Parochial parish. We are humane and dedicated to helping those who cannot help themselves. This sets us above others. Thank those of you who take the time to read this post. It's long I know but wanted to make my point , my love for Celtic and everything it stands for HH YNWA.

Ok guys let's get all this Ange rumour into perspective. Ange won't leave Celtic far too much achievement too deliver.Scottish media imo are a disgrace in what they write about Celtic .Biased reporting bordering on sectarianism anti Celtic and anti Catholic.. When I was born many years ago going to Celtic park referee's gave us nothing . The media told us decisions even themselves out . Their is the greatest lie in history. SFA taken to court by Our Fergus Farry resigned is all that we need to know. Anti Irish anti Catholicism has always reared its ugly head. We all know that they call us paranoid ha ha it's them who are paranoid. Noises we all know we are dominant, but be aware next season we will see more decisions going against us than ever in our existence. They cannot take where we have come from . But i tell you this we are the ones with unbroken history, we are the ones who fight for the freedoms of all nations who are being persecuted. Free Palestine and others who are under apartheid rule. I'll leave you now with this , Celtic were formed by Brother Walfried to feed the Irish immigrants in is Parochial parish. We are humane and dedicated to helping those who cannot help themselves. This sets us above others. Thank those of you who take the time to read this post. It's long I know but wanted to make my point , my love for Celtic and everything it stands for HH YNWA.
@Winter can you get this one 👆doing paragraphs 😬

It's not long BB it's just that you've made the cardinal " Celtic Noise " sin.

You didn't include paragraphs 😬

Paragraphs are an integral component to any post on here , as I'm told time and again.

We all love Celtic, but wee heads up, we also love paragraphs.

Paragraphs come in all shapes and sizes and.......ok ill leave it there 😛

Paragraphs are an integral component to any post on here , as I'm told time and again.

Paragraphs? I'll gie you fecking paragraphs. You the prefect own here.😀😀😀

Ah fk!! the grammar polis are at it again!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back