Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road, Wednesday 27 October kick-off 7.45pm, live on Hibs PPV £14.99

On the game last night. and for a few weeks now, I have noticed McGregor and Turbulls shooting ability ain't improving much. why is this not getting addressed at Lennox town indoors. Our outdoors and who is responsible for this part of play

As long as Celtic and other clubs remain mute on the issue of referee bias or incompetence then nothing will change.

Cheating and poor standards will be tolerated and rewarded.

Celtic should be leading the way. But we are not even remotely vocal on the issue.

Why? Because of seventeen years of toxic Peter Lawell silence.

With 30 million plus pounds at stake, Michael Nicholson needs to start wakening up and see what is unfolding in front of his eyes.

He is from a legal background, with huge resources and support behind him. To allow Celtic to be cheated like this is a dereliction of duty.

Grow a pair, Nicholson. Or else get out of the job, and let somebody who will tackle the problem, do so.
Pretty sure that’s why Dom Mackay was personal reasoned out the club
He was gonna rock the Block and the Old Firm Boat

HH 🍀

I am actually wondering if the other mistakes that referees make when Celtic and sevco are not in the matches are deliberate to try to make it look like they are useless to cover up the decisions that are corrupt. Eg Motherwell vs St Mirren and a bad decision gets made (I think there was one but I can't recall what it was) and the SMSM and many pundits use that to try to create an aura of incompetence to cover up the pro-sevco and anti-Celtic decisions.

I am actually wondering if the other mistakes that referees make when Celtic and sevco are not in the matches are deliberate to try to make it look like they are useless to cover up the decisions that are corrupt. Eg Motherwell vs St Mirren and a bad decision gets made (I think there was one but I can't recall what it was) and the SMSM and many pundits use that to try to create an aura of incompetence to cover up the pro-sevco and anti-Celtic decisions.
Nah Neil…pretty sure there all just cheatin bastards m8..🤔

Had a terrible stream for watching the match tonight but still a very enjoyable watch regardless.
Showed both sides of what a very strong team we have become now.
1st half brilliant attacking football
2nd half showing the steel needed when it starts to get tough
All round we were very worthy of the result and well deserved.
Very proud of the Bhoys tonight and we are going to get even better yet, so the games can't come round quickly enough with the level of enjoyment they are now bringing
HH
Get a boax complete with VPN. Apparently i live in Denmark just now and no problem with streams🤣

The cheating at the cesspit will go on for a long time yet.
No 3rd degree Brother will want to be labelled as the guy who stopped the undefeated run at the cesspit,I have no doubt that was in Beatons thoughts last night..
We were more fortunate than most clubs last night where we were not on the receiving of
too many honest mistakes from Don Robertson,even hun loving Martindale got the red card which he was not amused about,so now they have been put to the sword by the brothers maybe the standard of refereeing in Scotland wont go so unnoticed as it did in the past,,how must Steven Glass have felt when he saw Beaton point to the spot,a man who is fighting for his managerial career sees all his teams hard work taken away from them through an honest mistake.
An honest mistake big enough to have cost Glass his job,a few managers were spitting venom last night but it remains to be seen if the venom was poisonous enough to remain in their veins today or was the antidote just a good nights kip..

HH

Watching Sportscene last night I was expecting a wee bit more than was dished up to us regarding the hun penalty.
If ever there was down right lie it came from the mouth of apprentice brother McFadden..
He said my first thoughts were thats no a penalty but when you see the other angle you can see Bates has his arms around him and tugs his shorts.
Thev two things I took from the game was Beaton only has one angle to look at, he has a widow of about 1 second but last night he was so fast he would have left Lewis Hamilton standing.
The second thing was the way Bates walked away from the incident without even a challenge on his own behalf,so we are not only up against the honest mistake brothers but maybe some honest mistake ex sevco players or even honest mistake sevco supporters..

HH

Things are about to get interesting re the media conferences before and after matches, with a couple of Celtic Fan Media guys getting access on a rotating basis...
Great to hear hope the put the proverbial boot in with Pointed questions that hit home the blatant cheating. And the Danger our players are facing potential career ending tackles cause we’re only The Catholic club so fair game as the Mibs are allowing it Tom Rogic last night the only thing Gogic didny pull was Tom’s laces
The Cheatin Beatons must be stopped not just for Celtic but all Scottish football.
Weird Madhun has a peno retaken almost like he had a bet on it can’t remember the last time that’s happened
Go get them WC

HH 👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back