Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road, Wednesday 27 October kick-off 7.45pm, live on Hibs PPV £14.99

248908735_444231420391725_6858622943743743792_n.jpg

Great to hear hope the put the proverbial boot in with Pointed questions that hit home the blatant cheating. And the Danger our players are facing potential career ending tackles cause we’re only The Catholic club so fair game as the Mibs are allowing it Tom Rogic last night the only thing Gogic didny pull was Tom’s laces
The Cheatin Beatons must be stopped not just for Celtic but all Scottish football.
Weird Madhun has a peno retaken almost like he had a bet on it can’t remember the last time that’s happened
Go get them WC

HH

..oh for a level playing field........
still think singing songs naming and shaming them during every game where there are shocking tackles and blind refs ignoring them...just like yesterday....Gogic is a filthy thug. you could see it etched on Tommy's face as he walked off.

The next big signing I would like to see is Ange Postecoglou on a 4 year deal.
Last season I had no doubt the team did not want to play for Neil Lennon,this
year they are bursting to play for Ange Postecoglou,sure we might not win the league or cups but that was expected because the guy has just arrived,but we are closer to winning the league than Neil Lennon ever was last season.
I believe this guy has restored the faith and belief every Celtic supporter had before Lawwell and Lenny took it away from us..
Brendan Rodgers did wonders for this club but his job was so much easier than Ange,s.
sevco were being managed by the three stooges during Rodgers reign and their teams were as bad as their managers but Ange has been thrown into the deep end and by the looks of things he is doing not a bad job and we still have January signings to look forward to especially the new Japanese Bhoy.....Usain Maeda,I have seen speedy players in my time,wee Bobby,Jinky,Tommy Coyle etc,but none of them come near this guy...he has pace to burn..

HH

still think singing songs naming and shaming them during every game where there are shocking tackles and blind refs ignoring them...just like yesterday....Gogic is a filthy thug. you could see it etched on Tommy's face as he walked off.
I was never a banner fan jc but the idea of the Green Brigade with a banner at every home game with something like..The whole of the country are watching for honest mistakes,,,I dont have a problem with that..

HH

Watching Sportscene last night I was expecting a wee bit more than was dished up to us regarding the hun penalty.
If ever there was down right lie it came from the mouth of apprentice brother McFadden..
He said my first thoughts were thats no a penalty but when you see the other angle you can see Bates has his arms around him and tugs his shorts.
Thev two things I took from the game was Beaton only has one angle to look at, he has a widow of about 1 second but last night he was so fast he would have left Lewis Hamilton standing.
The second thing was the way Bates walked away from the incident without even a challenge on his own behalf,so we are not only up against the honest mistake brothers but maybe some honest mistake ex sevco players or even honest mistake sevco supporters..

HH
It was never a free kick for their first goal. The Aberdeen player won the ball cleanly

The next big signing I would like to see is Ange Postecoglou on a 4 year deal.
Last season I had no doubt the team did not want to play for Neil Lennon,this
year they are bursting to play for Ange Postecoglou,sure we might not win the league or cups but that was expected because the guy has just arrived,but we are closer to winning the league than Neil Lennon ever was last season.
I believe this guy has restored the faith and belief every Celtic supporter had before Lawwell and Lenny took it away from us..
Brendan Rodgers did wonders for this club but his job was so much easier than Ange,s.
sevco were being managed by the three stooges during Rodgers reign and their teams were as bad as their managers but Ange has been thrown into the deep end and by the looks of things he is doing not a bad job and we still have January signings to look forward to especially the new Japanese Bhoy.....Usain Maeda,I have seen speedy players in my time,wee Bobby,Jinky,Tommy Coyle etc,but none of them come near this guy...he has pace to burn..

HH
Well Beale has been linked with the Cardiff job. Will be interesting to see what kind of coach slippy is if Beale leaves him

I am actually wondering if the other mistakes that referees make when Celtic and sevco are not in the matches are deliberate to try to make it look like they are useless to cover up the decisions that are corrupt. Eg Motherwell vs St Mirren and a bad decision gets made (I think there was one but I can't recall what it was) and the SMSM and many pundits use that to try to create an aura of incompetence to cover up the pro-sevco and anti-Celtic decisions.
Talk to the Motherwell manager, who was booked for questioning a penalty retake, after a great save from the Motherwell keeper
Absolute gash refereeing decision
HH

Talk to the Motherwell manager, who was booked for questioning a penalty retake, after a great save from the Motherwell keeper
Absolute gash refereeing decision
HH

The linesman called it
He managed to watch both the penalty taker kick the ball and the keeper's feet.
And he decided the keeper moved his feet
Even on SKY tonight it wasn't clear.
It takes an EPL ref 5 minutes on VAR using Sky cameras with two angles and lines moving back and forth to make a call like that.
Yet he managed to do it at night in tbe rain

Same as Beaton spotted a shirt pull that all the cameras and pundits missed.

Back