Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Awww you're the man, Stg..........you're going to ease the double entendre burden on Imatim.

Be careful though, he has a tendency to take things down to gutter level, don't let him lead you into the sewer.

It's pretty murky doon there
i'm afraid to say i was born/inbred in greenock
still here to tell the tale
the hemmroids of the clyde
but in fairness, my mum/the boss was made of good stuff
so i was one of the lucky ones
theres no place like home m8

Thought I'd kick this off early as some are getting bored with the International break however good the other night was.
One thing I'd like to say is that reading Sumonavic still without a club and think we could do worse than offer a deal to bring him back as cover. Stranger things have happened.
I’d play Soro mysell 😂 some player according tae some , I couldn’t comment as 40 mins really Isnae fair but some guys think he’s quality 🤦‍♂️

Thought I'd kick this off early as some are getting bored with the International break however good the other night was.
One thing I'd like to say is that reading Sumonavic still without a club and think we could do worse than offer a deal to bring him back as cover. Stranger things have happened.
Read the article as well, what's to lose from a pay as you play contract for a player who knows what the clubs all about? Feel a bit sorry for Jozo, injury free he was great and never forget when he put Miller into orbit with that tackle 😆 nae parachute either

Members online

Back