Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

Piss poor should have had two penalties. Never looked like scoring and shaky at the back at times. S8me good 0lay but final passes poor, shooting worse. Two stonewallers denied from a hun ref. Cunt that he is.
Will play better and we have had one of our toughest tests but came through undefeated, regardless of any other results we sit top and know we will not have many of these games, second half of season Rogic will be stronger,Bayo will score goals,Griff will be stronger, europe will be done and dusted and down to single games knockout and theres also the January window if we need to freshen depending on Josos recovery. Good times ahead chin up and enjoy your day.

Doesn't work shoehorning ntcham an Christie in the team. Messes up the fluency an balance. Ntcham 100% sending off an game would of been totally different so we've been lucky there if your honest. Don't get the subs why not elyounoussi if we need a goal instead of Hayes an then bring bayo on an have 2 up top. Thought we played OK though but missing a spark for some reason. Gives the huns a lift so they'll spank a pish Aberdeen cos they've went backwards big time!

So the narrative of Hibs (encouraged 100% by BT) after this game is that Hibs were robbed by poor refereeing decisions against them!!! A clear as fuck late foul on Forrest was never a foul according to them was never a foul and should have restarted with a drop ball.

And Muthafucka should have been red carded because he pushed the Hibs arsehole who repeatedly blocks him from taking a free kick and gets in his face after fouling him.

So despite several shocking game changing errors by Clancy against us, the media will be declaring poor Hibs were cheated and Celtic get everything from the biased refs! 🤬🤬🤬

So the narrative of Hibs (encouraged 100% by BT) after this game is that Hibs were robbed by poor refereeing decisions against them!!! A clear as fuck late foul on Forrest was never a foul according to them was never a foul and should have restarted with a drop ball.

And Muthafucka should have been red carded because he pushed the Hibs arsehole who repeatedly blocks him from taking a free kick and gets in his face after fouling him.

So despite several shocking game changing errors by Clancy against us, the media will be declaring poor Hibs were cheated and Celtic get everything from the biased refs! 🤬🤬🤬
BBC just spoke to Higgenbottom when asked about Celtics two penalty claims he states not intrested in that we should have had etc...................guys a wanker,Hibs fans will still want him dumped his style of play is draw orientated.

I didnt see the post match analysis, but I'm sure the BT tv ref said we should of had 2 pens.

I didnt see the post match analysis, but I'm sure the BT tv ref said we should of had 2 pens.
🙈🙈🙈 they bastards the media luvving it 🙈 thought we overplayed the ball the day to many fancy wee touches get the nae in the onion bag before yea start aw that pish and another thing I want the auld foaming at the mouth Lenny back 🤣 two penalties and the wee man hardly raises an eyebrow mon wee man bring the thunder back and get these cunts telt🍀🍀🍀HH

Thought we played well.
Hibs had no chances and scored in the first half and we were even better second half.
If I had one criticism it would be we took too few passes at times. We were a bit too determined to be direct. I see why we did that though, we wanted to turn them quickly and use our pace against a fairly static defence.
Fair enough tactics, no argument just felt we could have been cuter. We had more than enough chances to win the game and we were a bit profligate in front of goal. Had two half decent penalty shouts but they could have gone either way and when they can go either way they usually go against us. We know that.
Good game of fitba. Would rather watch that than Hamilton away.
Playthegameongrass!

BBC just spoke to Higgenbottom when asked about Celtics two penalty claims he states not intrested in that we should have had etc...................guys a wanker,Hibs fans will still want him dumped his style of play is draw orientated.
You been to Yorkshire Boab? They are all like that! Kinda like that about them. F*** the world there is just us attitude. No airs no graces just what they choose to see(y)

Just not our day and the reason being was too many under par players on our side..
Hibs created nothing and our defence was not great today so that sums up how good Hibs are..
Not fair to point the finger at individuals because on another day these individuals have been tremendous,strange how it is that you never just get one player off form it has to be 5-6-7,we got away with a few bad passes today,on another day we could have been severely punished.
So heads up Bhoy,s and Ghirl,s Cluj will pay the penalty on Thursday for todays disapointment..
HH.

They did but then ignored all that when they interviewed Highinbottom as it became a platform for him to moan about them being cheated because of the Forrest free kick and Ntcham's "red card". No mention of or questions about our stone wall penalties. Yet Lenny is questioned about N'tcham's "red card".

It looks like we've came to Easter Road expecting to steamroller them. And that isn't really a criticism, given the kind of form Hibs have had lately. They've looked completely lightweight. But they rose their levels today and, let's be honest, it's not like they played excellent. They defended well in spells, but shocking refereeing decisions from Klancy, combined with something just missing in our finishing, is what contributed to this result more than any great play from Hibs.

Let's not forget, only last season, under Rodgers the Rat, we didn't only lose 2-0 away at Hibs, but we got absolutely bullied and outplayed that day against Neil Lennon's Hibs team. So while the extraordinary Curse of Easter Road persists, I do agree with Lenny when he looks at a game like that and says, no, it's not good enough, but it's not like it's a worrying performance. We were mostly strong in defence and mostly dominated the game - we just lacked the spark. All the evidence suggests we'll recover it sharpish.

But the referee today was shocking. Two stonewallers inexplicably denied. Sorry, not 'inexplicable, 'honest mistakes' again, of course. And Heckingbottom is a fucking clown. I don't know what he's moaning at - his team were very lucky today. Lucky we were off form upfront and they got a hell of a lucky own goal.

One small - minuscule - gripe I have, and though I think he's rapidly becoming our best player, I thought at times Corpus was looking for the spectacular today when he could've done the simple. It's not even a criticism - it's what makes him him and I hope he never changes in terms of his propensity for the magical, but sometimes there's magic in simplicity. Oh well. Still unbeaten. Bring on the Cluj.

Members online

Latest posts

Back