Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

Ref inconsistent. We shoulda had two penalties but...... Olly shoulda been sent off
Forum Our tactics were pish Me Hibs tactics were good
Forum Lennons subs were pish Me Olly must come off in case of red card Odsonne must come off with a view to thursday Bayo - Hibs are throwing bodies in front of everything in the box so attack them in the air Hayes - Run at them and draw fouls so's we can deliver balls to Bayo Sinky - Shoulda been on sooner
Hibs may be pish according to most on the forum so far,but they covered every blade of grass and fought really well to close down our space - No one is going to hand us the points !!
In summary I cant really fault any of the bhoys, they all gave 100% imo - |So there !! :eek::eek::eek:

Ref inconsistent. We shoulda had two penalties but...... Olly shoulda been sent off
Forum Our tactics were pish Me Hibs tactics were good
Forum Lennons subs were pish Me Olly must come off in case of red card Odsonne must come off with a view to thursday Bayo - Hibs are throwing bodies in front of everything in the box so attack them in the air Hayes - Run at them and draw fouls so's we can deliver balls to Bayo Sinky - Shoulda been on sooner
Hibs may be pish according to most on the forum so far,but they covered every blade of grass and fought really well to close down our space - No one is going to hand us the points !!
In summary I cant really fault any of the bhoys, they all gave 100% imo - |So there !! :eek::eek::eek:
Yes ,it was just one of those games ,get it out of our system ,but as we are playing well ,a bit disappointed in end result , no point in crying over not getting penalties ,we need to eliminate that from the equation! Put the ball in the net,end off !hh

Problem this season for me is that the teams in the league are piss poor so any dropped points matter. I don't see any teams good enough to take points off us or 'the rainjurs' so we're going to have to be extremely consistent an let's face it if it was the huns at Easter Road they would have had 2 pens no doubt so we need to remove these factors an make sure we take our chances. Days like today happen. We move on an keep winning an it doesn't matter what the manky mob do. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back