Hibs V Celtic

Ally hibs had zero shots on target today?they constantly wasted time,,the rat bastard ref booked a hibs player for time wasting on 96min?celtic were rank,,we had five subs to use to change the game!!was forced into the one change we made,,Miss wee Kyogo badly.☘️
What I meant was Espiritosanto was Hibs were worth a point, they defended well. I know we played poorly but every point is precious in a tight race.

The modern winger now tends to play on the opposite side now, so they can cut into to get a shot away, and Hibs were quite happy to let Jota do that as he had left his boots at home.
Also should allow for our FB to make the overlap to deliver and yet our best full back at being able to do so, was nowhere to be seen in ralston?
Even last week, we fizzed in many great low balls with pace but no takers, yet today we just hang crosses up for there keeper and CB.
Very strange and got fuck all understanding what that was all about today
You & me baith m8! 🤔🤔🤔

Really disappointed with our performance today. It seems that the inverted full-backs have forgotten what lane they're meant to be running in and clogging up the wide areas. Our midfield looks disjointed and not playing in wee triangles.

Felt sorry for Maeda. He wants to play off the shoulder and be running onto things, yet the only service he got today was aimless balls being flung in.

I Don't think it's either Starfelt or CCV's natural game, but we were spoiled for a bit by Kris Ajer's willingness to drive out of defence and commit players. It opened up that bit of space and changed our opponents defensive shape, but we don't have that luxury anymore.

I don't believe it was a woeful performance, just weary, lethargic and disappointing.

Need to put numbers on the board on Wednesday because this lego pitch next week gives me the absolute fear.

Well Dr fis.
Woke up this morning not feeling great.
Terrible dose of nausea between 12 and 2.
Sick as a pig between 2 and 4
Yet since 5, been in great humour and feeling mighty and all done without any drink or drug's involved.
Any ideas on what I might have been suffering with today 🤔😂

Back