Hibs V Celtic

When was the last time you saw a ref blow for half time when a team has a corner to take??? Mind you we are shite at them!

That was very poor with too many of our normally excellent players under performing. Hatate, Rogic, Abada & Jota have hardly had a look in. Let's hope these guys pick it up in the second half, though I suspect Rogic will be out injured after he hurt himself while getting booked.

I wonder if young Karamoko might get a run out today? I think the big Hibs defenders will struggle with his style of play.

C'mon bhoys.

Mc Gregor, Hatate and Rogic need a kick up the arse. They are being bullied and accepting it. Most times Maeda is isolated in the box and when we get players in, the final ball is not good enough. We are being caught by their forwards coming back and making themselves available in midfield. Then laying it off.

The first 20 minutes told how this game even when it was obvious it Was a foul by the Hibs player they got the kick everything said about the ref has been said and we can’t all be wrong Celtic need to up thier game second half
I disagree. We gave away too many fouls in the first 20 mins as we were not at the races. We have settled down a bit since then, but aren't playing to our strengths. Continually trying to put in high balls to Maeda is stupidity - especially when he is going out wide to collect balls.

Ange, it is now time to earn your money.

Big 45 mins ahead. Our midfield not functioning so far. Same worrying lack of decent service from both wide areas. Really need someone to step up here. Big Tam hooked ? Hatate tidy, but not influencing things. Skipper maybe moved forward a bit ? Ange has a couple of important calls to make.

Hatate fires in a low hard cross that causes Porteus problems and Andy Wanker describes it as a poor cross?!?!? What an idiot.

That big lad Rocky sure goes down very easily to win free kicks for nothing.

Playing a depleted Hibs that we should be taking apart and we are struggling need players to go at the Hibs back line rather than pass it back

Back