Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

I wonder if we have any scouts watching the African Cup of Nations (I know, what scouts?? Eh)
I've saw some quality there. Strong players with mad pace, who love to take on players and beat them. African players, in their homeland, love playing with a bit of flare and enjoy the showboating....they change when they move to European clubs as it doesn't quite fit with the style. But it would be well worth a punt. We might find a winger with enough skill and pace to take someone on and beat them!
Young Lubo always trying to make us better. I agree with you but imo I think Scottish players are better.

The weather has an effect on players reasons for not coming to Scotland also the difference in language, way of life etc
Plus unscrupulous agents hyping their hopes up to pad their own pockets
Some decent players, but the lure of England and wages always make it tough for the SPFL
HH

I may be wrong but I am surprised that no action was taken on the head butt on Johnston or if it was I missed it , having seen many a Glesga Kiss used in a Saturday dispute, it might just be Me but I seen it as deliberate there was no way he was going for the ball as I said it might just be Me
Your right digger after I watched the replay I thought the intent was there as he had no chance to head it ,it was like the kyogo one v Aberdeen earlier in the season

Back