Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

If we win league he won't change anything.....he hasn't changed the structure for last 15 years so he won't ever......we are probably in the best situation financially ever and got big name manager and we all thought we would spend and it was the total opposite even with the guarantee of champ league groups .....next season we will replace Matt and hatate with a guy from Ipswich bench and some unknown on Norwegian league
How’d the link work out ?

There's an old term in Ireland that used to used when a goat broke in and destroyed a farmers crop of vegetables. Its called kettled(pronounced kittled). Where the farmer would catch the goat and tie old kettles and pots to his tail and kick him in the arse. The goat would run like fuck and with the noise behind him he would keep running until he collapsed. The term was then used for useless cunts. "That fucker should be kittled" was used often in my house growing up. Well that wee cunt Rodgers now needs to be kittled to fuck before this gets any worse.
No doubt he'll take credit for leaving Idah on.

ORiley at one point threw his arms up in the air looking for someone to show for the ball handball I could think was where have you been for the rest of the game
ano Bernardo and oriley are great technical players but they can’t play in the same side for me??oriley got more involved when Bernardo went off…..

If we win league he won't change anything.....he hasn't changed the structure for last 15 years so he won't ever......we are probably in the best situation financially ever and got big name manager and we all thought we would spend and it was the total opposite even with the guarantee of champ league groups .....next season we will replace Matt and hatate with a guy from Ipswich bench and some unknown on Norwegian league
Concur dill . Lose this league we are in bad ways 😞

Members online

No members online now.

Back