Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

Palma is a prick. I'll just say that now. Pushes a hibs player on the edge of the box. Wanker
Three points and a man who can score penalties. That's it. We seem clueless, lacking urgency and invention.
Who ever is in charge of recruitment needs fecking horse whipped. Khun is an 3£ million empty jersey. Palma is a fecking idiot. Lagaerbielke,Yang, Kwon, Tilio all empty jerseys.
Possession doesn't win games, goals do. None of our wingers can take on their opposite number.
Kyogo and O'Reilly their form has dropped off a cliff. BR is ruining this team. All this moaning after we win a game. Perhaps I'm too pessimistic. Perhaps I should be saying that playing poorly and still winning is the mark of champions.
Doesn't feel like tho.

Only good thing BR can take from his own performance was he eventually got rid of the hoodoo ....other than that I don't think he knows how to get this group of players looking like a team who can win a league.
I keep hearing we have better players than the other mob ....I'm sure we have but we are making it look otherwise.
Well done big Idah for showing its all about putting the baw in the back of the pokey.
Temporary relief is what I'm feeling right now.
But that is a boot in the baws for the haters ..if that doesn't ignite us nothing will . 💚🍀🇮🇪

O ' Reilly absent tonight. Imo the team held their luck . 2 Penalties to win the game ffs we are better than this. At end of season win league or not changes have too be made Top to bottom but has Desmond got the guts to change IMHO no. We need change big time DD major shareholder it's in your hands.

There's an old term in Ireland that used to used when a goat broke in and destroyed a farmers crop of vegetables. Its called kettled(pronounced kittled). Where the farmer would catch the goat and tie old kettles and pots to his tail and kick him in the arse. The goat would run like fuck and with the noise behind him he would keep running until he collapsed. The term was then used for useless cunts. "That fucker should be kittled" was used often in my house growing up. Well that wee cunt Rodgers now needs to be kittled to fuck before this gets any worse.

O ' Reilly absent tonight. Imo the team held their luck . 2 Penalties to win the game ffs we are better than this. At end of season win league or not changes have too be made Top to bottom but has Desmond got the guts to change IMHO no. We need change big time DD major shareholder it's in your hands.
ORiley at one point threw his arms up in the air looking for someone to show for the ball handball I could think was where have you been for the rest of the game

Great game to watch although that fucking Miller is a prick
He took every opportunity to leave a mark on our players
Tony Ralston was immense after AJ went off
And Bernie misplayed a few passes but sent in some good balls and can’t fault his fight as they were coming close
GIRFUY lurkers
The Huns must be in full meltdown once again lol
FTH

If we win league he won't change anything.....he hasn't changed the structure for last 15 years so he won't ever......we are probably in the best situation financially ever and got big name manager and we all thought we would spend and it was the total opposite even with the guarantee of champ league groups .....next season we will replace Matt and hatate with a guy from Ipswich bench and some unknown on Norwegian league

Back