Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

So do we go 3 at the back? Or move Scales to the left back position and have a central pairing of Largrtha and Welsh?
Put scales at left back he doesn’t panic like Bernie put Welsh and Lager with AJ
But as some huv said Bridie repeatedly
Hart
Rocki Welsh Lager
Twins Calmac Holm Khun
Kyogo Maeda
With Holm sitting in front of the cbs holding and protecting them agree with Bridie against most Teams this would work
Rotate the wingers and Celtidah
But Brendan won’t go there

HH😔

Put scales at left back he doesn’t panic like Bernie put Welsh and Lager with AJ
But as some huv said Bridie repeatedly
Hart
Rocki Welsh Lager
Twins Calmac Holm Khun
Kyogo Maeda
With Holm sitting in front of the cbs holding and protecting them agree with Bridie against most Teams this would work
Rotate the wingers and Celtidah
But Brendan won’t go there

HH😔
Aye, this wan fur me ...Maeda to come back and play brilliant, like when he come back fae the world cup 🍀

I would play Kuhn and idah no point buying them to sit on bench or to come on for last ten min.....kyogo up front the now for whatever reason is not working this season and palma is decent at his very best ......much needed 3 points
I know what you mean Tommy, but we only have Idah on loan... Without the option to buy... Normally I would be against this but in reality needs must... We really need to vary our options up front, especially when we are struggling most weeks atm...

Is Maeda back yet???? Hope so having his pace again would be good...

Squeeky bum time, but most of our bhoys have been through league campaigns and won in the past... No time for pedestrians from here on in...

This team will likely go into this match sitting in second place. If they've been feeling pressure from all quarters up to now then that's about to notch up by about 1000 come Wednesday morning.
And that goes for Brendan aswell. He had it easy 1st time around compared to what's coming if the huns beat the sheep by more than 2 goals.
So they all better get their heads out their fucking arses and start winning matches and going up through the gears.
These guys are professional footballers, the absolute best in Scotland, and their wages reflect that. They have the best training facilities in the country. They shouldn't need the "12th man" to beat teams sitting at the bottom of the Scottish league or teams that don't have a manager.
If the sheep play as they did against us we'll still be top. Going for Sheep2 Huns 1.

This is a biggie definately, also in my head , might be wrong but Rodgers has never won at Easter Rd I think.
Hope I'm wrong about that any kind of win I'll happily take it.
We really should be playing 2 strikers these games asking a lot of wee Kyogo to be 100% every game.
Still ill say 2-1 the good guys HH

So given that Brendan appears to be not one for changing it looks like it will be 433 again against the spoon burners...

Big Joe...

AJ Welsh Scales Antonio

Calmac O'Riely Holm...

Kuhn Kyogo Abada..... 2 nuffin Celtic Kuhn and Abada to score

I'd much rather see a 3 5 2 formation though...

Joe.

Welsh Rocki Scales..

AJ Calmac the Twins Abada

Celticda and Kyogo...

3 nuffin Celtic... Kyogo and Celticda x2
I like the idea of 3 5 2 with the 5 being Abada Calmac O'reilly Holm Bernardo, even swapping Calmac and Holm to "inside left/right" if either prefer playing on either side, with Abada/Bernardo giving width and hopefully pulling defenders out to create space in the middle for Kyogo and MOR. HH

Back