Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

Would like to see him on the right and Kuhn on the left at the Needle Arena this week... With Idah nodding in the crosses from the wing...
Defo 50 he’s a right footer getting played on the left🤪at the moment hence the reason he always cuts back inside??has no pace,so it makes sense for him to be right side ,,,but brendan also plays daizen on right side when his preference is the leftside🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

I like the idea of 3 5 2 with the 5 being Abada Calmac O'reilly Holm Bernardo, even swapping Calmac and Holm to "inside left/right" if either prefer playing on either side, with Abada/Bernardo giving width and hopefully pulling defenders out to create space in the middle for Kyogo and MOR. HH
That is my preference. I did like the idea of Iwata as the holding midfielder offering protection to the defence and bringing the ball out with his excellent calm passing. But he got injured and hasn't returned yet, so Holm can fill that role.

I don't think we need 4 dedicated defenders for domestic matches, we sometimes get over-run in midfield as opponents outnumber us and they can gang up on Kyogo as he spearheads our attack on his own. That's why our personnel suit a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 formation, depending on who we are playing.

It also makes it more natural to switch to a 5-3-2 in away games against better European sides as it is more similar to how we play all the time. This may make us harder to break down and cut out the 5, 6 & 7 goal thrashings.

I hope he puts out the strongest team he can we should not be dropping points at this stage of the season, Celtic missed quite a few chances at the weekend which they can’t afford to do, the new players have had a bit more time to bed in and others returning from internationals so should be back to near full strength so need to get back to winning ways yesterdays gone and we need to use what we have and use them as best we can and start to score for fun again a few goals on Wednesday should start it going forward

Last edited:
Put scales at left back he doesn’t panic like Bernie put Welsh and Lager with AJ
But as some huv said Bridie repeatedly
Hart
Rocki Welsh Lager
Twins Calmac Holm Khun
Kyogo Maeda
With Holm sitting in front of the cbs holding and protecting them agree with Bridie against most Teams this would work
Rotate the wingers and Celtidah
But Brendan won’t go there

HH😔
Perhaps I'm a bit slow, but who are the twins ?

Thank God someone else didn’t know!! Spent hours trying to work it out . Couldn’t find two with the name Bobsey!
HH
I do not practice any form of religion, but I agree with the sentiment
Now, me being a 'man of the fifties' and having lost quite a modicum of patience with people, I think FFS, what am I missing ?And WTF are they talking about ? But then again, I also give it: "Get off my fucking lawn" so I will hopefully remember who the twins are in future, but then again...HH

Back