Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

Hibs away so far not a happy place for Rodgers yet to record a win, so it's time for that to change the players need to step up and deliver in games, no more players hiding like some of them did in the 2nd half against Aberdeen and other games were points were lost.
Think the difference will be the pressure on our guys !! we thrive on it,,maybe that’s what’s been needed??although a woulda preferred the 12 point lead🤷‍♂️

Think the difference will be the pressure on our guys !! we thrive on it,,maybe that’s what’s been needed??although a woulda preferred the 12 point lead🤷‍♂️
Esp of course I concur about the 12 point lead we all would. It's a disgrace that noe we are down to this. I'm fecking 😡😡😡😡😡 Board didn't do right by Rodgers this transfer window. Same old excuses we tried players didn't want to come bids knocked back .FFS gives us a break tell us the truth you wouldn't spend the money , because it's less in your pocket come bonus time. Charlatans the lot of you. GET OUT OUR CLUB .

Would have been more confident if we signed best striker in the league and that's me including kyogo (B. Miovski) but anyway 3.0 to the bhoys.... considering a 50 min taxi to Celtic pub in Puerto Rico to watch it (will be tight to make it back on curfew time) Hibs/Killie/Dundee games are very important ...then march things will look brighter

He definitely needs to change the formation. The shite that's been served up doesn't suit kyogo's game.
We don't have a left to play.
I would go 3 at the back , 3 in the middle, 2 wingers and 2 up top.
We need to start burying teams to get our hoal difference up. It's going to be tight this season, especially when Goldson can use his hands in the box for sevco

Three points a must tonight.
Sevco only have the points they do because of MIB assistance. Late non penalties v Hearts and Aberdeen put them where they.
We are still top….despite the MIBs not because of them like the imposters.

Do you think we're missing the influence of Harry Kewwell? I do.
I think another change has had an equally big effect, while ange was there Calmac was the main voice in the dressing room but BR hasn't allowed this to continue, I think this is why our captain isn't having as good a season as in previous, BR's tactics also puts more restrictions on what Calmac can do. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back