Hobbies!

Mushies and ladyburds canny beat it 🤣🤣🤣
When you are struggling to find them but know they're there as you've already found say 10 a good thing to do is take 5-10 depending on your tolerance and just sit down have a splif ( other smokes are available) and just wait for 5-10 minutes then you will suddenly start to see them appearing in places you've just checked shrooms and ladybirds it works ( so I've been informed 😆)

Aye, my hobbies never change fishing(Salmon & Brown Trout)Gardening, GuitarAccoustic Bass), Photography, Politics, Malt Whisky, Reading(Scottish History & Politics Football related books & occasionally a good thriller) Music(Rock & Roll, Country & Western, Rock, Scottish Folk music) Football Manager addict, only game I play.

Aye, my hobbies never change fishing(Salmon & Brown Trout)Gardening, GuitarAccoustic Bass), Photography, Politics, Malt Whisky, Reading(Scottish History & Politics Football related books & occasionally a good thriller) Music(Rock & Roll, Country & Western, Rock, Scottish Folk music) Football Manager addict, only game I play.
Whit dae you think of these single grain whiskies that have appeared en masse last few years?

Last edited:
Cany believe you never mentioned Green ..

Whit dae you think of these single grain whiskies that have apoeread en masse last few years?

Hail Hail Winter
Not a fan, due to price can buy a decent bottle of malt for less than £25, depends on special in the Supermarket, prefer a blend, like Johny Walker or Whytel & Mckay. Last non malt I tried was an American Rye Whiskey Bullet 55 100%, wasn't too bad nice & smooth. 2-3 glasses give you a nice wee glow

Hail Hail Winter
Not a fan, due to price can buy a decent bottle of malt for less than £25, depends on special in the Supermarket, prefer a blend, like Johny Walker or Whytel & Mckay. Last non malt I tried was an American Rye Whiskey Bullet 55 100%, wasn't too bad nice & smooth. 2-3 glasses give you a nice wee glow
I'm game for trying anything once at least drank a present bottle of Haig once it was ok tbf then I found out that Beckham owns it or owns a lot of it and I threw it aw up 3 weeks later 😆

Members online

Latest posts

Back