Hobbies!

Hail Hail Winter
Not a fan, due to price can buy a decent bottle of malt for less than £25, depends on special in the Supermarket, prefer a blend, like Johny Walker or Whytel & Mckay. Last non malt I tried was an American Rye Whiskey Bullet 55 100%, wasn't too bad nice & smooth. 2-3 glasses give you a nice wee glow
Get some good deals from the supermarket but its put the offys out of business here in Glasgow just a few left and that's a pity cos I prefer to get my booze beside someone else who's getting booze instead of a wee wifey giving me daggers as she buys eggs milk chicken the works I'm buying best deal whiskey and lager , trying to explain a 12 o'clock ko doesnt seem to allievate the situation

I’ve never been diwn the lady hit route like Cairnsy but I’ve come across quite a few in Thailand and it’s near impossible to tell
Thankfully any encounter I had was from a distance of at least 12 inches 🙈
Uch stop boasting 6inch tell the truth like most scots/irish apparently its the weather but makes us more potent 😆

Have you no seen the multi coloured skunk that's going aboot these days I think they're mating Male and female then giving it a spray of hairspray then mating it again wi a pansy 😆 still gets you rockin ( and rollin) 🎷🎶
I’m not against mating myself

I was in California for christmas and New Year. Dees step-dad took me to The Sun Mountain gunclub on the Chukchanci Indiain reservation. Really enjoyed shooting the various weapons. He has replicas from the civil war and the colonial wars. Dee wanted a gun club baseball cap. I put it on the target and shot it with a Colt 45. My young lad begged it aff her though. Hes jumping aboot wi a hat that has entry and exit wounds on it.
Shooting is a hobbie I would take up if I lived there.

There is a scientific theory that suggests men have a capacity to do nothing as a hobby since scientific theory suggests men and women have very different brains

See tons of that stuff
Bill Burr is my favourite
We have the capacity to sit and enjoy a game for hours, and think about nothing else
I have become somewhat of an expert at that, although the reminists might have an issue with my viewpoint, but hey ho...the game's on
e.g. this weekend,as I was sitting watching a game, the dialogue went something like this:
Saturday morning:
"So, what are you doing ?"
Me: "Nothing"
"OK..."
Insert long pause
Sunday morning:
"So, what are you doing today ?"
Me: "Nothing"
"You did that yesterday"
Me: "I wasn't finished"

Last edited:
I’m not asking you to eat me m8 😂

If I’m in the dam I eat cakes and go about my business with a big fucking grin
If I smoke it I’m shifting myself to leave the coffee shop I bought it in
Had edibles in California man. Ye can get 1 doob gummy bears, 5 doob gummy bears and 10 doob gummy bears. We ate a 10 doober afore getting on the plane. Scoffed all the airline food and crashed oot. Woke up over Belfast 8 hours later. The only way to travel mate.
The shops are something else tae man "Hi My name is Sarah and I will be your Bud-tender today, Try our range of medicinal hashish".
Another great hobby!!
Bring your own Rizzla though. Zigzag 4 dollars. 3 packets o papers dearer than 20 smokes

Back