Hobbies!

I like trying to make music with my computer and i take public domain poems occassionally and try putting it into a metre then adding chords. I could trying putting some music to your poems if your interested?

here is a recent poem i added some music and free videos over it

Sounds a good idea but my poetry is nowhere near as good as Padraig Pearce or most published poems - if only.

I will, however, have a look through and see if there is anything that would/could be adapted to this. many that I have written would be far too short and would need some work to get them into shape.
Nice of you to offer to do this TET and so thank you.

Sounds a good idea but my poetry is nowhere near as good as Padraig Pearce or most published poems - if only.

I will, however, have a look through and see if there is anything that would/could be adapted to this. many that I have written would be far too short and would need some work to get them into shape.
Nice of you to offer to do this TET and so thank you.
Its no problem Celtic Rose I am unemployed and dont often leave my room, so I have free time to do it if you ever wanted it done. Free i may add. Im purely amateur I mess about with sound as hobby, not sure im really any good at it but it makes me feel as if Im useful for something and for some reason i can lose time messing about with bits of audio :p

Its no problem Celtic Rose I am unemployed and dont often leave my room, so I have free time to do it if you ever wanted it done. Free i may add. Im purely amateur I mess about with sound as hobby, not sure im really any good at it but it makes me feel as if Im useful for something and for some reason i can lose time messing about with bits of audio :p
Interesting TT
There's some pretty cool stuff being made, using everyday sounds and this guy uses cats and dogs, to incorporate into his music
When we play this our husky cocks her head then insists on climbing up beside us to watch the video
Keep it up
HH

Last year, we built a raised vegetable garden and had tomatoes, spuds, broccoli, lettuce, all kinds of things growing, it was great and everything tasted wonderful
We get rescue Georgia and she was a handful to begin with, into everything, rambunctious and out of control at times
Thankfully, she's calmed down and become part of our family now, but she still has her moments, which make us go "WTF ???"
Just after we got her, we let her out into the backyard to run around, after about 10 minutes, I look out the window and she's in the fucking garden bed, digging holes in it...FFS!!!

PZFNKbc.jpg

I rush downstairs and I'm thinking she's going to take off as I'm shouting at her to stop...here's how she greeted me, as I arrived...ame right over and stood there proudly, as if to say "Hi Dad...check this out..."
Stm2I3g.jpg

I'm building up to a novel where I explain in great detail the life and times of 3 planes! The left one is a smoothing plane, middle one a jack plane, right one a fore plane. They are used to make spintery wood less splintery, sort of.
Where's the mystery in that? 🤣

I'm building up to a novel where I explain in great detail the life and times of 3 planes! The left one is a smoothing plane, middle one a jack plane, right one a fore plane. They are used to make spintery wood less splintery, sort of.
I think you get a lot of jail time for jacking a plane

Will the novel have a stunningly handsome jiner who is witty and irresistible to woman ?

Back