How do you delete your account?

SamTeàrlachH

I don't want to impose any of this on other threads, especially on such a fantastic day (what a performance - I'm still elated), but how the hell do you delete your account on here? I've looked at every single place where you ought to be able to, but I can't find it? I'd also like to send a huge message of disrespect to all people who tolerate the racist little lying shithouse that is Greek1888 or whatever he calls himself. If you think it's okay to tolerate his monstrous racist and Islamophobic invective, invective which would be illegal in this country, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. If this guy had said Catholics were all violent rapist terrorists who are taught to hate everyone who isn't Catholic, would he still be here? No. Of course he wouldn't. So, I'm asking an admin to either tell me how to delete my account or do it for me. I'm not just logging out, I really don't want to have any association with any website that is happy to have a fascist and racist as a member. Much like I don't buy the Daily Mail or wouldn't join a UKIP forum.

By the way, on a smug little side note, while I don't care about faith and don't have any myself, great performance today by the Muslim Hatem Abd Elhamed. And hopefully will have great many performances to come form the Muslim Mohamed Elyounoussi :)

I don't want to impose any of this on other threads, especially on such a fantastic day (what a performance - I'm still elated), but how the hell do you delete your account on here? I've looked at every single place where you ought to be able to, but I can't find it? I'd also like to send a huge message of disrespect to all people who tolerate the racist little lying shithouse that is Greek1888 or whatever he calls himself. If you think it's okay to tolerate his monstrous racist and Islamophobic invective, invective which would be illegal in this country, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. If this guy had said Catholics were all violent rapist terrorists who are taught to hate everyone who isn't Catholic, would he still be here? No. Of course he wouldn't. So, I'm asking an admin to either tell me how to delete my account or do it for me. I'm not just logging out, I really don't want to have any association with any website that is happy to have a fascist and racist as a member. Much like I don't buy the Daily Mail or wouldn't join a UKIP forum.

By the way, on a smug little side note, while I don't care about faith and don't have any myself, great performance today by the Muslim Hatem Abd Elhamed. And hopefully will have great many performances to come form the Muslim Mohamed Elyounoussi :)
Can understand what you are saying ,but if you feel that way ,surely it is better to attack from within ,some on here can be quite vocal in the condemnation of fellow posters ,if they don’t like what they say ,or don’t agree with their views ,you can be civilised and still make a VALID point ,think about it ,? Hh

Can understand what you are saying ,but if you feel that way ,surely it is better to attack from within ,some on here can be quite vocal in the condemnation of fellow posters ,if they don’t like what they say ,or don’t agree with their views ,you can be civilised and still make a VALID point ,think about it ,? Hh

Mate, I'm not arguing with someone who posts EDL memes about how Muslims are all vicious murderous terrorists. That's my fam he's talking about, my friend. I also don't want to have to argue about it. Suddenly people start saying you have 'a chip on your shoulder' (the same people who rightfully make a big deal about anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic sentiment in Scotland). Much like when it comes to racism or sectarianism in the terraces or any other platform, I prefer action. That action has not been taken - I can only assume that the racism and sectarianism of this individual is tolerated and tacitly accepted on here. Not interested in associating myself with that.

calm down ure gettin 2 involved My attitude is fuck emalll celtics ma 1st love urs anaw by sound of it so lets just enjoy HH!!!!

Mate, I'm not arguing with someone who posts EDL memes about how Muslims are all vicious murderous terrorists. That's my fam he's talking about, my friend. I also don't want to have to argue about it. Suddenly people start saying you have 'a chip on your shoulder' (the same people who rightfully make a big deal about anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic sentiment in Scotland). Much like when it comes to racism or sectarianism in the terraces or any other platform, I prefer action. That action has not been taken - I can only assume that the racism and sectarianism of this individual is tolerated and tacitly accepted on here. Not interested in associating myself with that.
Yes ,but you can still make your objections to the comments ,while on here ,but you have to decide ,sure you will follow your conscience,hh

I'm actually perfectly calm. In fact, the only time today I've been non-calm was for about 90 minutes earlier this afternoon. As I say, I'd just like to quietly delete my account on this forum. That's all I'm requesting. I can't understand how there's no mechanism for users to delete.

[

I hear you. Don’t leave the battlefield. If he’s s racist stand him down.

Yes ,but you can still make your objections to the comments ,while on here ,but you have to decide ,sure you will follow your conscience,hh

Oh I did. But the Nazi scumbag in question persisted without any kind of censure - I disagree with that. I don't believe hate speech is something you should tolerate in any walk of life, whether on an internet football forum or in a stadium or on the street. And, let me be very clear, all I do is come here to talk about football - it's that guy who started ranting against Muslims in the manner of a Neo-Nazi.

I'm actually perfectly calm. In fact, the only time today I've been non-calm was for about 90 minutes earlier this afternoon. As I say, I'd just like to quietly delete my account on this forum. That's all I'm requesting. I can't understand how there's no mechanism for users to delete.
why quit this site ah , dont no ur probs but on a day like today lets jist enjoy

I am enjoying it. Haven't stopped enjoying it since the final whistle blew. It's always a great day when we beat that gang. Even greater when we do it so emphatically and on the back of the entire Scottish fitba media writing us off. But I'm not impeding your enjoyment. Go and enjoy it. This thread concerns a request to delete my account.

As I said, I'm just requesting that my account be deleted for the reason I physically don't have the power to delete my account here. I've battled racists my whole life. I've bled. Made them bleed. I want to talk about Celtic here with fellow Celtic fans - I don't want to be arguing with reprobate racists. People posting racist content should just get banned. It's very simple in my eyes. This place shouldn't be part of the battlefield is the point.

Oh I did. But the Nazi scumbag in question persisted without any kind of censure - I disagree with that. I don't believe hate speech is something you should tolerate in any walk of life, whether on an internet football forum or in a stadium or on the street. And, let me be very clear, all I do is come here to talk about football - it's that guy who started ranting against Muslims in the manner of a Neo-Nazi.
It’s just like the rants we Tim’s have to endure on posts on the web ,?water off a ducks back as far as I am concerned ,I am educated , unlike the scum who post shit ,sure you are also ,you know you are better ,don’t doubt it ! You are ,hh

Hi Sam with you 100% cannot and will not tolerate Racism. The Moderator needs to look into this Twat quickly. His views are disgusting.
This is a football forum first and last we all have opinions. But ffs WC get this prat
Sorted preferably oot
Sam would love for you to stay your posts are always worth the effort.
HH Sam.

HH ?

Hi Sam with you 100% cannot and will not tolerate Racism. The Moderator needs to look into this Twat quickly. His views are disgusting.
This is a football forum first and last we all have opinions. But ffs WC get this prat
Sorted preferably oot
Sam would love for you to stay your posts are always worth the effort.
HH Sam.

HH ?
Well said m8, your response of ? is more than adequate altho I prefer tae just call the Dik a Fukin ?????????

Hi Sam

Two things. I got a message last night from a member who alerted me to these posts. I was out with my family, wife's got a big birthday tomorrow. I had a quick look late last night but couldn't find the relevant posts. If anyone can point me in the general direction I'll sort now. The behaviour you mention will NOT be tolerated.

Secondly if anyone wants to delete their account, they can request and I will do it or them.

I sent you a message when I saw your request.

Don't know what the fuck has went on but bollocks to that Sam, you're a valued contributor to the Noise and shouldn't be deleting your account because some fuckwit spouts prejudiced pish about people and things he knows fuck all about.

Don't let pricks like that rob you of your voice on here or anywhere else, you do that then all anyone will ever hear is them and their demented view of the world.

HH Sam (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back