How do you rate our game v Hibs?

I thought we where brilliant...I rate it better than the 6-0 game. Hibs are a far better team. It's like something has finally clicked. Quick passing, Forward moving attacking football. I guess we will know if we have hit form when we come up against a team that parks the bus.

Great performance in all areas. To put a question, can anyone tell me what Scott Sinclair brought to the party today? Early injury to Scott brown meant an early sub and with European game on Thursday was Sinclair preferred to lewis Morgan for these reasons. Eboue kouassi was poor also, I fear the worst in his case. Mulumbu will almost certainly deputise in broonys position should injury keep him out. Another fine Forrest display ably supported by tommy rogic and calum McGregor. Odsonne was good, if not deadly.

My heart has been fighting with my head over Sinclair...his 1st season was immense. He was my favourite player. Last season I argued with anyone who said he was poor...even though he was...he was still my favourite player. But today I can't defend him. He was running into players instead of past them. He was just running the ball out of play...he should have scored...when he hit the post..that was a sitter. He made no contribution at all and he was on most of the game.

Cracking game 10/10 looked great in midfield and up front still needs a we tweak at the back but over all more than happy!!! Let's hope the way we're playing carrys on into Europe tough games ahead!! Also look at the gap ? the animals r coming ????????????????????????????

Brilliant first half, - Lost the momentum in the second.

I agree about Sinclair, should have scored before halftime, played on the right in the second half and was pretty poor again.

What a difference a top right back would make, - once again 2 goals conceded down Lustig’s side.

The same as both legs against AEK Athens, the same as the Salzburg game.

Brutal.

Still delighted to win.

Enjoy your weekend guys/Maria - if there’s any other female’s, you too! ?

Oh and Lenny/the Hibs dugout were freaking out about the ref(Robertson) - but if anything he was lenient on them.

The lad Mallan could easily have been sent of.

But it was far from a dirty game.

I agree with Frank we need a song for James forrest our support are the best for making up new songs the gauntlet has been thrown down.

For me....we made enough chances to win 3 games against a good Hibs team which had a go.
Hit the woodwork 5 times Reckon Édouard can be a real player for us I feel he's playing in a lesser team than Dembele but will show he can be just as good
Concerned about Broony
Rogic played a blonder and Benkovic could be the missing piece of the jigsaw if we can hang on to him for a while
We definitely shouldn't be in awe of Hertz next Sunday
HH?

I thought we where brilliant...I rate it better than the 6-0 game. Hibs are a far better team. It's like something has finally clicked. Quick passing, Forward moving attacking football. I guess we will know if we have hit form when we come up against a team that parks the bus.

Agree, Lubo. However there is always an however ? , in the last two games we have scored 10 goals against opposition that - at least and at last - actually had a go at us.

Our poor form against teams that shut up shop were laboured, boring and lacked any creativity whatsoever. Now we have "returned to form", will others revert to their "parking the bus" mentality?

Now even if they do, I'm hopeful that Rogic, in the form he's in, combined with Forrest, McGregor, NCham et al shall have rediscovered enough confidence to overcome them.

But, I'm also worried that we'll fall into the same routine as before.

All in all, I'm more hopeful of retaining the title than I was a few weeks ago. There is a lot riding on how we cope when we come up against these brick walls in the next few weeks.

Brendan has big questions to ask himself about those who are underperforming and becoming liabilities. For example, it may be that Morgan needs a run in the team or Gamboa - he's had enough chances, is he just not good enough?

Seriously good signings, players ready to go straight into the first team are required in January - No Excuses!

"played against 12 men" wtf lenny,you were at celtic long enough to know that shit never happens! sorry but gone right down in my estimation, hibs played well buth hoops were worthy winners, suck it up lenny!!!

Excellent 1st half. 2nd half was good and if it’s wasn’t for a silly lack of concentration it would have been 4-0. Benkovic was deadly in defence. The team seem to have really clicked and looked sharp against a good Hibs side. Decent atmosphere as well. Celtic on the up let’s keep the momentum going Bhoys! ?

Really enjoyed the game, I can see Rogic being a real Legend if he keeps improving, class act! 1st half was invincible stuff, great to witness again Scratching me nut with Scotty, wtf is happening with him? We all know what a player he can be but haven't seen that guy for a year now, I'm in pain watching him! Went to sleep start of 2nd half but good to see response when needed Also really enjoyed Saturday 3pm kick-off, had a great day! Ahh, it's good to be a Tim ?

What game were you watching when Kouassi came on? I thought he was exceptional at dictating the tempo of the play and maybe just needs to be better in the tackle.

I felt the first 2 kick outs from our keeper were dreadful,one of them led to the hibs free kick which was close.Our passing after that was slick & impressive & led to goals,two quality ones which is a big improvement from previous weeks,Benkovic looks the part but a couple of times I felt he was a bit to laid back,just needs to be focused a bit more.Forrest brilliant for the third & felt eddy took his goals well.I’m the same as the rest regarding Sinclair,he’s just to predictable now,I wish he would give Mickey Johnson more game time as I’m not sure were Morgan’s going to fit in.HH

What game were you watching when Kouassi came on? I thought he was exceptional at dictating the tempo of the play and maybe just needs to be better in the tackle.
Sorry matehave to disagree with you. Its about opinions I suppose the only one that really matters is from the guy who picks the team

Hit the woodwork 5 times Reckon Édouard can be a real player for us I feel he's playing in a lesser team than Dembele but will show he can be just as good
Concerned about Broony
Rogic played a blonder and Benkovic could be the missing piece of the jigsaw if we can hang on to him for a while
We definitely shouldn't be in awe of Hertz next Sunday
HH?
The graffiti on the wall says were magic, we're magic...
For me....we made enough chances to win 3 games against a good Hibs team which had a go.

Best we've played all season bar none If we can play like that in all domestic cup games and every other league game TREBLE TREBLE on the cards mark my words

HH?

Back