how I feel re: the league

Queens park cafe i can assure you is a celtic pub,they run a bus from there ,Victoria Bar just up the the road is a good tim pub aswell so get it up ye 🤣
Guys probs a wee mix up between cafe n bar there, might be might fault ( again).however the Victoria bar was once run/ran/owned by my aunt Margaret and is/was defo a Tim haven along with Billy's and the Pandora (?)

No Dundee a think ,its a well known one
Clarks is very close to where I live. A great 24hrs baker...munchied or pished Tis the place to get fed. Close to the Uni tae
Teazers closed in the eighties or early nineties. It wasna as bad as made oot. It was a bit dodgy though. It was all speed freaks in there then e's landed and they changed their name to "Tokyo Joes". Fuck knows, couldna even begin to explain that name.

Clarks is very close to where I live. A great 24hrs baker...munchied or pished Tis the place to get fed. Close to the Uni tae
Teazers closed in the eighties or early nineties. It wasna as bad as made oot. It was a bit dodgy though. It was all speed freaks in there then e's landed and they changed their name to "Tokyo Joes". Fuck knows, couldna even begin to explain that name.
Thats the one Richy ,me and my mate stopped off there on our way down the road,busy place.Was talkin to SP about teazers ,read online about that lassie gettin murdered after it years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t even know if I’m from cork anymore 🤪
That's why every Irish person I ever met in London had two names... The County or town where they were from plus their Christian name, Dublin Paul, Galway Paul, Wexford Paul....so many Pauls. Not forgetting Cork John who swore blind he had never choked the chicken... I told him there are two kinds of people in the world, wankers and liars, which one are you?

Giovanni De Stefano: legal counsel to the scum of earth. Any fucker that can list Paul Gadd amongst his list of associates has got bigger issues to contend with than Serbian war criminals.

Dundee is a fine place, Ard Ri. The folk are strange, but it's probably the Scottish equivalent of Cork City. It's Scottish only in the same way that Cork is Irish. Their both not quite in sync with the rest of their respective countries and that weirdness makes them all the more unique.

There's wee elements of the indigenous prod about the place, but nothing that a good swathe of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th generations of The Diaspora can't handle.

Clarkes is the main bakery in town now, BB. They have a 24-hour place up Peddie Street and 4 or 5 shops throughout the town.

Teasers is long gone, but the ghost of it inhabits the Rendezvous and Rewind now.

I love my town. It's fucked up beyond all reason, but that's three-quarters of the attraction.

That's why every Irish person I ever met in London had two names... The County or town where they were from plus their Christian name, Dublin Paul, Galway Paul, Wexford Paul....so many Pauls. Not forgetting Cork John who swore blind he had never choked the chicken... I told him there are two kinds of people in the world, wankers and liars, which one are you?
Well if you were irish you’d know we’re all wankers one way or another as for liars u sound like the missus

Members online

Latest posts

Back