how I feel re: the league

Giovanni De Stefano: legal counsel to the scum of earth. Any fucker that can list Paul Gadd amongst his list of associates has got bigger issues to contend with than Serbian war criminals.

Dundee is a fine place, Ard Ri. The folk are strange, but it's probably the Scottish equivalent of Cork City. It's Scottish only in the same way that Cork is Irish. Their both not quite in sync with the rest of their respective countries and that weirdness makes them all the more unique.

There's wee elements of the indigenous prod about the place, but nothing that a good swathe of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th generations of The Diaspora can't handle.

Clarkes is the main bakery in town now, BB. They have a 24-hour place up Peddie Street and 4 or 5 shops throughout the town.

Teasers is long gone, but the ghost of it inhabits the Rendezvous and Rewind now.

I love my town. It's fucked up beyond all reason, but that's three-quarters of the attraction.

Ok I'll bite what's the other quarter?????🤔

Kit Clark...I met with him and his bird (she was at uni with me) on a night out. I quizzed him about their famous song Mary's Prayer. He said he gets royalty but no much...his brother who wrote it and sang it is (was?) a millionaire because it was the most played song on Christian Radio in America for a long time.

Kit Clark...I met with him and his bird (she was at uni with me) on a night out. I quizzed him about their famous song Mary's Prayer. He said he gets royalty but no much...his brother who wrote it and sang it is (was?) a millionaire because it was the most played song on Christian Radio in America for a long time.
He's a nice enough fella, Rich. Used to drink in the Queens Hotel and that dingbat Deacon Blue drummer used to come in and sit wie him when they were up here rehearsing. The fact that he used to go to St Saviours and hated Vipond raised him up a few notches in my estimations.

I used to work in the factory down Seabraes, Rich. Sometimes forget that that part of the town was a wee hotspot for local celebs. Walked into the Phoenix one day after work and Billy McKenzie was sitting wie Dave Ball and Marc Almond. Kinda tempted to remind them that The Gauger or Beez-neez were in the Seagate, but I thought better o' it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back