Howe Deal Off

Just read in the Celtic star that it was because the backroom staff didn’t want to come to Glasgow and they stated family reasons, but I will bet after watching the rioting 2 weeks ago in George square would you want to bring your family into that environment. I must admit after the PL firebombing I thought it might put Howe off too seems to have worked.

If Fergal Harkin is to become DoF, and this story has resurfaced in the last couple of days, then the Postecoglu or Vieira options make sense. FWIW hope its Vieira ahead of Postecoglu, in fact rather its Kennedy ahead of Postecoglu

If you can't do the job without all your mates holding your hand you really need to grow a pair ,don't know how everyone else in the real world manages to do their job .F*****g primadonas ,if he didn't want to work with Kennedy just ignore him and give him the shit jobs .
He might never work again if his mates don't want to move

If you can't do the job without all your mates holding your hand you really need to grow a pair ,don't know how everyone else in the real world manages to do their job .F*****g primadonas ,if he didn't want to work with Kennedy just ignore him and give him the shit jobs .
He might never work again if his mates don't want to move
Look whit happened to NL without his own back room team it’s not good.

I'm not buying that this has just happened, sneaking bad news out last kick on a Friday suggests they knew before today, probably knew when they issued renewals.

The fight back starts today.

Refuse to renew.

Boycott sponsors.

This is a battle for the soul of our club.
Agreed CT, don't think Howe could have really been in the running if talks are at an advanced stage with someone else.
Just feel now this board are treating us all as mugs, and they better cop on to themselves as we are not hun scum and will never accept as been treated as such.
What now will be the response from these shower of bastards who are destroying the club as things stand, we will wait and see, but wants to be soon and a marquee appointment better be in hand before all Hail breaks loose

Don't know if Howe shat it or the Celtic hierarchy fucked it (a little from column A, a little from column B if I was to guess) but it's a fitting end to this pantomime of a season really.

The longer this Howe saga was dragging on the more likely this was gonnae be the outcome so cannae say it comes as that much of a shock tbh.

Reckon DD will be pushing for Keane now.

Don't know if Howe shat it or the Celtic hierarchy fucked it (a little from column A, a little from column B if I was to guess) but it's a fitting end to this pantomime of a season really.

The longer this Howe saga was dragging on the more likely this was gonnae be the outcome so cannae say it comes as that much of a shock tbh.

Reckon DD will be pushing for Keane now.
Well Keane is signed up for as a pundit for the euros. So that should hopefully rule him out

Back