Howe Deal Off

That's what PL pet journalist is saying . Absolute shambles if true.
McGowan, Michael Grant and Oliver Kay from down south all tweeting deal is off. Kay says it was never as close as some were suggesting.

4 Tims and a Podcast
@PodTims
We’ve spoke to the club and they have said Eddie Howe deal is off. We are told he agreed to take the job weeks ago and has pulled out as his backroom staff either didn’t want to come to Scotland or couldn’t get away from Bournemouth. They are in advanced talks, no idea who with.

Howe couldn’t gather the back room staff he wanted and the physio from Bournemouth came out yesterday and said he was making it clear he wasn’t coming to Celtic. No I might be wrong but just a thought that’s been niggling me was that the staff at Bournemouth maybe didn’t want to come after the PL house being firebombed just a thought.

Fuck him!! He’s had two months to make a decision,we supposed to believe it’s collapsed because his coaching staff aren’t coming?🧐so if his coaches came then decided halfway threw season this wasn’t for them Howe would have packed his tooth brush and went with them??
I don't believe that excuse.
So if his backroom staff stay at Bournemouth howe will stay out of football management until they are available Or Bournemouth offer him his old job back.
It sounds ridiculous

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :mad: But soprano told us it wiz the day he even had his pic,,,,,aw ffs changed it again

see all the shite we were hearing of the great ginger workin away in the background ,,,deal was done ffs Celtic fans are getting as gullible as the sevco mutants

it'll be keane with useless knt 1 and useless cnt 2 ,,,,no director of football and the same shite signing policy

anyone with a bit tit emoji give it to soprano

Back