Hun Press Roundup

M

Maria

So, as predicted the fkr’s have went into overdrive on the negativity.

Step forward Prick number 1.

Tom English
Couldn’t wait to stick the boot in gloating Celtic not up to snuff after losing out on 3 players, citing mcginn, mckenna and turnbull.

Now on to Prick number 2

Steven Naismith
Comparing Kris Boyd with Larsson. WTF are you on ya dafty. He only ever scored 1 goal against us, failed anywhere else and only has his goal tally because he played longer in this league than Larsson. Who i might add has won a swag of silverware then went on to play for Barca and win the CL and had a very successful stint at Man Utd.
Lay off the poppers and pull yer heid out if fatboys arse.

Now for the old persistent adage of Close Season..... We’re losing Tierney and Andy Robertson is being held up as look what you could win.... all very good playing in a team like Liverpool but Arsenal?
Dry your eyes fkrs Tierney is one of us.

Soz rant over well no im not sorry i could really split these pricks sometimes.

Perhaps I've been away from Scotland for so long that I've lost touch but have gained some perspective. I posted before about the bigotry that convinced me to leave Scotland. Is the bigotry a double edged sword ? Perhaps I'm in a small minority but I cringe when i read our rivals termed 'scum' or worse. We are better than them on the field. Should we be better than them off it? I'll pull my head in if I'm out of touch

Last edited:
Perhaps I've been away from Scotland for so long that I've lost touch but have gained some perspective. I posted before about the bigotry that convinced me to leave Scotland. Is the bigotry a double edged sword ? Perhaps I'm in a small minority but I cringe when i read our rivals termed 'scum' or worse. We are better than them on the field. Should we be better than them? I'll pull my head in if I'm out of touch

No we’re all different F and your view helps create a balance.

But like you say, it was bad enough to make you leave.... some of us have no choice in the matter and have put up with more than enough.

I view them as scum because they are scum, i’m not talking of the ordinary sevvie that just supports their team. Im talking about the fkrs that march in regalia which come from that support or their union bears inciting kick a fenian day or being threatened by a battalion of them at 9 months pregnant en-route to the game.

Be glad your out it and try and not judge those of us too harshly who have no freakin option.

I've let rip about the Masons in Black who brazenly have cheated us for years. One of my colleagues in Glasgow is a decent but misguided guy who has grown up as a Rangers fan. We have a bit of banter but it's always friendly rivalry. None of what you mention happens here but I'm not judging at all. It's just sad that nothing has changed much in that regard in thirty years. It's sad.

I've let rip about the Masons in Black who brazenly have cheated us for years. One of my colleagues in Glasgow is a decent but misguided guy who has grown up as a Rangers fan. We have a bit of banter but it's always friendly rivalry. None of what you mention happens here but I'm not judging at all. It's just sad that nothing has changed much in that regard in thirty years. It's sad.

30 years, day by day takes its toll when your living in it.

When your employment is not an escape because its everywhere.

Visiting fans even get stabbed. That’s past sad, its downright despicable.

Perhaps I've been away from Scotland for so long that I've lost touch but have gained some perspective. I posted before about the bigotry that convinced me to leave Scotland. Is the bigotry a double edged sword ? Perhaps I'm in a small minority but I cringe when i read our rivals termed 'scum' or worse. We are better than them on the field. Should we be better than them off it? I'll pull my head in if I'm out of touch
I've been away from Scotland 20 years now and still think a fair percentage of them are scum of the highest order. Done a mate a favour picking a client up from the airport for him a few weeks ago and he asks me if I'm a Tim or a hun .when I tell him he says, fuck me ,even in tenerife I get a fuckin fenian driver.my reply was that's why I left Glasgow in the first place to take my kids away from knuckledragging Neanderthals like him but it's exactly what I'd expect fae a hun fuck.,,,,fuck me ,he only goes on to tell me he's an Aberdeen fan ,no a hun .well yir a fkn sheepshagger wi the IQ ae a hun then oot the fkn car at the edge o the motorway wi two cases and not a fkn clue where he is ...wankerHH

I've been away from Scotland 20 years now and still think a fair percentage of them are scum of the highest order. Done a mate a favour picking a client up from the airport for him a few weeks ago and he asks me if I'm a Tim or a hun .when I tell him he says, fuck me ,even in tenerife I get a fuckin fenian driver.my reply was that's why I left Glasgow in the first place to take my kids away from knuckledragging Neanderthals like him but it's exactly what I'd expect fae a hun fuck.,,,,fuck me ,he only goes on to tell me he's an Aberdeen fan ,no a hun .well yir a fkn sheepshagger wi the IQ ae a hun then oot the fkn car at the edge o the motorway wi two cases and not a fkn clue where he is ...wankerHH

So you live in tenerife right enough? ?

Dundee is OK on that score. Religion does not define people's politics here. Tis an SNP town. Most people I know are not religious. I don't know anyone Catholic or Prod who goes to church or cares what school you stayed away from. I have never been in a situation here with fellow Dundonians where any of that mattered. I have friends who are Sevconians but they don't care about politics or history. ( probably because they can't read).
I know that it is not like that in parts of the West Coast. ( my sister lives within spitting distance from Hampden in Toryglen).
I can't understand the Pro British element in Scotland. I used to blame the English for our troubles. Now I know it is other Scottish people who are the cause of many of the things that are wrong here. It was not the English who voted to remain in this crisis ridden Union, twas other Scottish people. The Union Jack mob I despise with all my heart.
HH

Dundee is OK on that score. Religion does not define people's politics here. Tis an SNP town. Most people I know are not religious. I don't know anyone Catholic or Prod who goes to church or cares what school you stayed away from. I have never been in a situation here with fellow Dundonians where any of that mattered. I have friends who are Sevconians but they don't care about politics or history. ( probably because they can't read).
I know that it is not like that in parts of the West Coast. ( my sister lives within spitting distance from Hampden in Toryglen).
I can't understand the Pro British element in Scotland. I used to blame the English for our troubles. Now I know it is other Scottish people who are the cause of many of the things that are wrong here. It was not the English who voted to remain in this crisis ridden Union, twas other Scottish people. The Union Jack mob I despise with all my heart.
HH
Nary a word to contradict in there, Rich.

Every village has an idiot or two, but my name or religion have never been my defining characteristics in Dundee.

My general idiocy and talent for talking out-of-turn are what I'm generally known for, but not for what Chapel I sometimes go to.

So, as predicted the fkr’s have went into overdrive on the negativity.

Step forward Prick number 1.

Tom English
Couldn’t wait to stick the boot in gloating Celtic not up to snuff after losing out on 3 players, citing mcginn, mckenna and turnbull.

Now on to Prick number 2

Steven Naismith
Comparing Kris Boyd with Larsson. WTF are you on ya dafty. He only ever scored 1 goal against us, failed anywhere else and only has his goal tally because he played longer in this league than Larsson. Who i might add has won a swag of silverware then went on to play for Barca and win the CL and had a very successful stint at Man Utd.
Lay off the poppers and pull yer heid out if fatboys arse.

Now for the old persistent adage of Close Season..... We’re losing Tierney and Andy Robertson is being held up as look what you could win.... all very good playing in a team like Liverpool but Arsenal?
Dry your eyes fkrs Tierney is one of us.

Soz rant over well no im not sorry i could really split these pricks sometimes.
Understandable ghirl. Desperate zombies grabbing any moonbeam available. Deep breath ...... Count to ten ..... And smile, remember we have everything they want and we ain't giving back shit.

When you have the vast majority of them in the last Glasgow Derby in the bigotdome singing about the Lisbon Lions and child abuse, there is only one word that springs to my mind, and scum it is, if I heard our supporters coming out with stuff like that, they would be labelled the same.

That fat bastard isn't even in the same universe as The King of Kings in footballing terms. Or on personal terms, as I've heard and read. Kris Boyd is a bloated troll who seems to spend most of his time thinking, talking and 'writing' about Celtic . The state of it.

Back