HUNS GON BUST..AGANE!!😂😂😂😂

Funniest part of this is watching all of the delusion happening again. We all remember our Old Rangers-supporting 'acquaintances', maybe even some have friends, who would tell you David Murray was actually the richest man in the UK, one of the richest in the world. Little did they know that he didn't put one penny of his own money into Rangers, while he actually managed to avoid paying taxes to their beloved majest and take shitloads out of the club via EBTs.

Then came Craig Whyte. A Scottish self-made billionaire, they all told us, who would turn Rangers into an elite European club who would dominate for decades. Little did they know he was, at the very best, a thousandaire conman and asset-stripper, banned from being a CEO for financial malpractice, and who even borrowed the £1 he used to buy the now dead club from Murray.

Now we're watching them with their new club as they buy into the warm diarrhea that Dodgy Dave King, the 'glib and shameless liar', tax avoider and fraudster, loves to feed them. And they gobble it up. Sure, it's not the same scam as Murray or Whyte, but it's a scam nonetheless.
Exactly Sam,but the sad , nae sinister fact is, every phuqer knows it,Celtic, ah'm sorry tae say,the sfa,the spfl,eufa,the fourth estate,the legal system. the lanarkshire referees association, their fan's publicly glory in the fact "we don't know how high the fix is in"
This season will define scottish football, it's no longer rivalry, it's war!!!!!!!

Probably well of the mark here but has it occurred to anybody other than myself that the reason Peter Lawwell has advised the shareholders to vote down Res 12 is that he had wind of all the shit which is hitting the proverbial protestant fan now..
Was he smart enough to let them hang themselves ???.
Is it possible.???

HH.

Unfortunately, in my mind, due to how our board have handled this whole situation since 2011. It is more than likely that it will be Lawwell getting King and the rest of the corrupt SFA and board members around the table to figure out how they fix things so that "the old firm" brand carries on.
I've came to the conclusion that our board has somehow played a part in the crap over the last 7 years.

Post Balance Sheet Events (as posted on Phil’s site)

It just gets better...lurking Huns.....you’re Donald ducked 👌

It looks like there’s another £11.5M that’s unaccounted for in the Hun accounts.....4 permanent players and 1 on loan.....and Big Mike has still to be taken in to account

Last edited:
For personal reasons I've not been on the forum since the close season but,reading the latest figures to come out of castle greyskull I had to jump on.

I'd love it if these vile scum go to the wall again and I pray they never come back .4yr down the line since they came back into the league and I'm sick of the sight of the horrible bastards. The video of them singing the other night about Tommy and Fiona Brown was the final straw.

I hope uncle Mike steps up and finishes the bastards of for good. To think I used to listen to fans at the matches saying they wanted the huns fast tracked into the league cos they missed playing them,well I never because I knew what comes with them.

When the axe falls I'll celebrate it like a league title won like another treble sealed.TICK TOCK

For personal reasons I've not been on the forum since the close season but,reading the latest figures to come out of castle greyskull I had to jump on.

I'd love it if these vile scum go to the wall again and I pray they never come back .4yr down the line since they came back into the league and I'm sick of the sight of the horrible bastards. The video of them singing the other night about Tommy and Fiona Brown was the final straw.

I hope uncle Mike steps up and finishes the bastards of for good. To think I used to listen to fans at the matches saying they wanted the huns fast tracked into the league cos they missed playing them,well I never because I knew what comes with them.

When the axe falls I'll celebrate it like a league title won like another treble sealed.TICK TOCK
SPOT ON M8..FUKIN SCUM! SOONER THEY DIE FUR FUKIN GOOD THE BETTER!!👍👍👍👍☘☘☘☘☘

Just waiting to see what Davie boy comes up with to break the news of the extra 10m required to see out the season, yet another toxic share issue.
Ill imagine it will be about the same time the ashley payout is given. The mutants will of course buy into it and be giving it "we need to rid ourself of the fat man"...news flash he is still here and your millions down again.
The huns are talking about thier wealth of playing assets as a marker of them doing fine...ignore the numbers they suggest 😉. Its called having a football team. You need players on the park? Mibi that part has passed them by. You can't cash in on all your best players and expect everything to tick along as normal.
Had a wee look at transfermarkt there it says they have pulled in 6-7m since the rebirth. Noticed that windass was listed as 1.8m, sure I read huns going mental as it was leaked he went for 350k or 600k can't remember which. So even the 6m can be taken with a pinch. Not to worry they have 70m plus in just a few players now. Fool me

They have actually lost £65 million over the past 7 years. UEFA's official 'fair play' rule is that no club can run up debts of €30 million over 3 years. So fuck knows how any of this being allowed ... again.
Coz its tae wae transfers rather than legal costs, stadium improvements etc..Well thats whit the Huns are saying!!😂😂😂😂😂..Fukin BENT AS A 9 BOB NOTE BUT THE SFA WILL DAE FUK AW!!😠😠😠😠😠

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back