huns in seville

Watergate drip, drip drip – Rangers fans attacked staff in the stadium kiosks who were trying to restock water...

No way , I find it hard to believe that any clubs fans would resort to drinking from the toilet bowl and.....
Oh , I'm forgetting which club we're on about here.
Of course theyd drink out the lavvy just like cats and dogs and many other types of animals do.
Also since their own main stand toilets are vintage Victorian, except for the addition of upgrades such as the pulley towels ( seriously they still have those manky old towel rollers 🤮) they must be used to it.
Those toilets are probably amongst the few things in that stadium with a true unbroken history.
Manky fuks , and yes there has been a football club as embarrassing as theRangers, they were known as Rangers, unofficially Glasgow Rangers.
Everyone knows that club died , something to do with contaminated water and inbreeding.

To be fair, a fair few of them did guzzle their own pish rather than playing "hunt for brown October" as they slurped down the stagnant rancid bog water.
Da? Whit is it bro/son? Does all spanish water have brown floaters in it?
Well , not always , some people actually flush the lavvy after using it.
Why though big brother/da?
It's something to do with when it rains in spain it comes back oot the drains.
Eh? Is it no mainly oan the plains?
Dont be ridiculous how could it land oan a plane and still come oot the drain fresh fur us tae drink ffs I swear sometimes I wonder if you're really no yer uncle Billy's boy

Apparently sewer Rats have been infected in Seville.. But the authorities have the pinned it down Mhaky/animal cross over...bog sharing..if only the rats knew...
Ah Jaysis, are your really saying this was the origin of Monkey Pox and we've lost all hope of containment?
283738391_10160541971397780_6812284264168293640_n.jpg

The huns have been hit with an EIGHTH fine of the season from Uefa taking their tally to more than £100,000 this season. Mostly for flairs but the last home game was for people standing in stairways, blocking fire exits etc, they oversold the tickets, with a rumoured 5k extra being sold with Huns turning up to find someone else in their seat that they had a ticket for 🤷‍♂️

The huns have been hit with an EIGHTH fine of the season from Uefa taking their tally to more than £100,000 this season. Mostly for flairs but the last home game was for people standing in stairways, blocking fire exits etc, they oversold the tickets, with a rumoured 5k extra being sold with Huns turning up to find someone else in their seat that they had a ticket for 🤷‍♂️
If there was one ground in Scotland that you think wouldn't put their fans at risk its that one, given what happened to the fans of the previous club that played there.

Back