Huns

Why is it that no one is surprized by this I have read the posts and no one is surprized by this.
I assume this is what we have come to expect from the peepul !!!
Also it also reflects on Scottish football as some have said here which is shame because as you all know we are not all like the peepul and certainly cannot condone their actions unfortunately this will be shown not only in Scotland
Poor we buggers under the roof even if they are disabled peepul !!! Take note these are the only ones I feel sorry for !!

HH

Killie ****ed it up themselves. Defending set pieces like a 1990 Celtic team. At least they attacked a bit second half. Up to then they played like they were scared of them. Sad that as they were a match for them. They'll be kicking themselves. Not surprised at the fans falling into the disabled section. At least there will be a press condemnation for them to deal with...won't there?
You'd think so but no, the second rate chippy wrapper that is the record is all about the kilmarnock turnstiles not letting more of the slavering halfwits in to, I don't know, maybe crush more disabled fans. Barely a fucking mention about how these rampaging mouth breathers could have killed someone. There was a story yesterday about the GB having a banner with the word fenian on it though. Because that's obviously important and matters a fuck. The press in this country is absurd, I find myself glad that the English take so little interest in us cos if they looked at what we laughably refer to as a 'press' they'd think us even more as backward weirdo's.
Rant over, sorry but I needed to vent a bit, cheers ?

No matter where you go in the world you will find good and bad in people,but the badness seems to escalate in these scum bag supporters over at Ibrokes.
The profanity which comes out of their mouths is some of the most toxic sayings I have ever heard in my life,I have been going to Parkhead for 60 years and everytime I am around these vile people the mouthfull they come out with gets worse...
So Dodgy Dave,,what happened to your,,everyone everywhere everything,irespective of colour creed gender etc.. Just another money making SCAM of Dodgy Daves which has went wrong,,,stick to what you know works Dodgy,,,your bucket rattlers..HH

A wee nod to Gerihatrick on folly folly who when discussing the gate being opened and the damaged roof has said the repair will cost about £1.50 and 'it won't break the bank' well not our bank ya monkey faced hun, by the time Mike Ashley has taken you to the fecking cleaners at the end of September you would be looking down the back of your couch to pay the bill. ???

I know there have been a few rule changes this season.
I didn't know that you can now go into the fans without getting booked.
Or does that only apply to one team.

Members online

Latest posts

Back