Huns

Do ya know something Niall? Slippy didn’t give a fuck. CL winners at Killie. Embarrassing mate

Killie should have had that.

Goal celebration was ridiculous as was the pitch invasion from the orcs.

Embarrassing mate ???
Killie ****ed it up themselves. Defending set pieces like a 1990 Celtic team. At least they attacked a bit second half. Up to then they played like they were scared of them. Sad that as they were a match for them. They'll be kicking themselves. Not surprised at the fans falling into the disabled section. At least there will be a press condemnation for them to deal with...won't there?

Killie ****ed it up themselves. Defending set pieces like a 1990 Celtic team. At least they attacked a bit second half. Up to then they played like they were scared of them. Sad that as they were a match for them. They'll be kicking themselves. Not surprised at the fans falling into the disabled section. At least there will be a press condemnation for them to deal with...won't there?
Seats aw wrecked..Singing the good auld Vitriolic tunes!!???..Fukin SCUM M8 that will win Fuk Aw???????

Scunnerd they got that goal, but by fuck how shite are they?

Absolutely turgid. They have nothing.

Not a single one of their players would get on our bench.

Not only do we have absolutely zero to worry about with them, Aberdeen and Hibs shouldn’t fear them either.

Totally shite.

Not only do we have absolutely zero to worry about with them, Aberdeen and Hibs shouldn’t fear them either.

Totally shite.
They have one player of note. Arfield. Aribo looked alright but I wouldn't have him near our bench. Spot on TV. They are 10/15 points off us as long as we step up in the games against them. Lose that Ibrox fear we had last year.

Totally shite.
NAEBDY FEARS THEM M8!! They are Fukin Brilliant at beating ??like themselves but as soon as anywan goes at them u kin see them Floundering!! The Danes will FUKIN DESTROY them & so will we!! HH☘☘☘

They have one player of note. Arfield. Aribo looked alright but I wouldn't have him near our bench. Spot on TV. They are 10/15 points off us as long as we step up in the games against them. Lose that Ibrox fear we had last year.

I actually feel sorry for Aribo. As soon as he has a couple of bad games, as Ejaria did for them last season, their scumbag fans will racially abuse him on twitter, as they did with Ejaria. I wonder why he cut his loan short with them? :unsure:

Back