HYPOCRITES of the Media at it again

I have a weird relationship with snakes, they scare the shit out of me, I mean proper phobia but I'm fascinated by them, I know so much shit about snakes it's a complete waste of memory, unless I get bitten by a taipan when I'm wandering about Lanarkshire!
It’s some o the Lanarkshire Burds bites Hoopy there’s a few Rattlers oot that wiy.

HH 😱😱😱😱😱

ize only jokin 😱

Good news MD put the clock forward an hour thi night then put it back 2 hours at 2am
And remember to tie your laces at 3am and also turn round 8 times fall flat on yir puss
Now tell me at what point did you say wtf is ‘this cnut oan it’s Sthellsa lots o it

HH 😱
ah'm confused tae phuq jist readin that JS!!!! 🍺 👍😹

Well you just huv ti dae whit yir telt by the misses they fangs are Janet street Porter like
Widny argue your on a loser

HH 🦷🦷🦷🦷
I had an episode when I lived down south, was happily cutting the grass, then I ran over a slow worm with the mower, properly freeked me out, I mean PTSD level, switched the mower off came into the house and said to the wife you need to finish cutting the grass i cant go back out there! To be fair she did! I didn't go into the back garden for about 6 months after that!
( a slow worm is actually a legless lizard not a snake, about 10 inches long, no teeth, but enough to scare the shit out of me)

Back