~I am SamTeàrlachH

26+6=1

A good forum member is going to leave because the bigot calling themselves 888Greekcelt1888 is being given a free reign to spout Islamophobic propaganda and bigotry.
This should not be the case. Decent Celtic supporters should not be made to tolerate such vileness. Imagine if a player or family member of a player from the Muslim community came on here and saw that. Nice impression to give them of the fanbase.

I stand with SamTeàrlachH

I was persuaded by another poster a coupld of months ago his deluded nonsensical rants weren't the work of a very poor troll. But he got more and more bizarre so I tried to talk sense to him but it was like tslking to a brick wall. On Friday he crossed a line with his disgusting bigotted rants so thought he would then be banned. To make matters worse he then accused others of horrendous things about them mocking his family being murdered and raped which was out and out lies - he seems to forget that peolke can scroll up a few inches to read exactly what everyone posted.

In the end I chose to Ignore him. I've advised Sam to do the same as he is a brilliant contributor to the forum. If WC chooses to ban this idiot then that is just. If not then his disgusting hate filled srcatarian rants are available for any interlopers to screenshot and distribute on other forums or blogs to unfairly represent this wonderful forum to the world.

I thought Greek was just an arse, I hadn't looked at the French Eddy thread for some reason but I've looked back at it and now see what all the fuss is about. I'm all for forums that aren't overly moderated but fuck that! His outrageous comments have no place on a Celtic forum!

Everybody on here knows what this clown is all about,why are we even talking about him ??.
He obviously craves attention so why give him what he wants..BLANK HIM..
On to better things today..
Pope Mikus Maximus called today..Beautiful Sunday,you will never know mate just how beautiful today has turned out for me as I am sure it has for millions of Celtic Family the world over..
I like every other Celtic supporter wanted a result today and I think we got more than we had hoped for..Magnificent performance to a man,,as I have said many times on here I am not a Lenny man but today I will eat all the humble pie I am dished up and admit Lenny got it right,,I got it wrong...again..I am now going to replay the whole game again and again and etc..
Hope you all have a great 9 iar Sunday.HH.

I haven’t seen any racist posts, that probably has more to do with what I perceived was a poster who hadn’t a clue about football with his declaration we should win 6.0 and others.

I would like to see these posts, if anybody can post one or two?

I think they have all been deleted TV. Along with the thread they were on. I completely missed it though.
Apparently a lot of islamophobic stuff.

I think they have all been deleted TV. Along with the thread they were on. I completely missed it though.
Apparently a lot of islamophobic stuff.

Apparently doesn’t do it for me. If someone is being accused of something, then they have the right to defend their position and evidence needs to be forthcoming to settle it.

Islamophobia is a catch all term that can include justified criticism of certain edicts of that religion. If it was directed at people because they were born into that faith as a slur on them that’s different, without seeing the posts and the context of what they stated, we cannot make a judgement on what he might have said. Justice requires evidence.

Apparently doesn’t do it for me. If someone is being accused of something, then they have the right to defend their position and evidence needs to be forthcoming to settle it.

Islamophobia is a catch all term that can include justified criticism of certain edicts of that religion. If it was directed at people because they were born into that faith as a slur on them that’s different, without seeing the posts and the context of what they stated, we cannot make a judgement on what he might have said. Justice requires evidence.

Like a say. Apparently, this is what's happened. I never seen the posts. Just peoples comments on them.

TV1 - the vile evidence was there for all to see for several days due to WC enjoying some personal time with his family.

This was not an over-reaction and a number of people called him out on it as it was repulsive and completely out of order. When it was repeatedly pointed out that this was racist/sectarian/bigoted and he should not be making posts like these then he flew into a bizarre rant accusing people of mocking him for his family being raped and chased by Islams (as this was what they believed was their right) - despite all the posts still being there just a few inches above clearly showing that no-one had done such a thing and it was just yet more figments of his fertile and corrupt imagination. Rather than try to defend himself he continued his sickening posts.

If there were any lurkers that had taken screenshots of his disgusting posts and these found there way into the media or on other club's forums, then no doubt they would have been used negatively as proof of Celtic fans' disgusting beliefs against other races/religions. This would have caused problems for the club and this wonderful forum would have struggled to survive in its current format.

If you are suggesting justice was not done in this instance then we will have to strongly disagree in this matter. Repeating his vile posts as "evidence" is not a good idea either in my opinion for the reasons I've stated above - as well as they were offensive and have no place in a discussion about football transfers!

TV1 - the vile evidence was there for all to see for several days due to WC enjoying some personal time with his family.

This was not an over-reaction and a number of people called him out on it as it was repulsive and completely out of order. When it was repeatedly pointed out that this was racist/sectarian/bigoted and he should not be making posts like these then he flew into a bizarre rant accusing people of mocking him for his family being raped and chased by Islams (as this was what they believed was their right) - despite all the posts still being there just a few inches above clearly showing that no-one had done such a thing and it was just yet more figments of his fertile and corrupt imagination. Rather than try to defend himself he continued his sickening posts.

If there were any lurkers that had taken screenshots of his disgusting posts and these found there way into the media or on other club's forums, then no doubt they would have been used negatively as proof of Celtic fans' disgusting beliefs against other races/religions. This would have caused problems for the club and this wonderful forum would have struggled to survive in its current format.

If you are suggesting justice was not done in this instance then we will have to strongly disagree in this matter. Repeating his vile posts as "evidence" is not a good idea either in my opinion for the reasons I've stated above - as well as they were offensive and have no place in a discussion about football transfers!
well said BB,HH.

As I said, I never read his posts. Avoided them as I thought he was a rocket. On the point about people looking at them and thinking we all felt the same would be avoided easily if the point of any thread was to call them out and show we don’t agree and question his true ‘Loyal’ ties. If you catch my drift?

Members online

Latest posts

Back